GoM '180 Poker' Freeroll 24/11/09 - Win Hospitality tickets for 2010 WDC Final.

Chapman

Not exactly added value but I'm sure like me there must be a few on here who are darts fans and want to go, may have to open an account for this, other prizes are pretty meh unless you play and need some new darts. :ok Password on page 37 of November issue of Gambling Online Mag. Date: 24th November 8pm Place: 180POKER Prizes... 1st: Two Exclusive Hospitality Tickets For The 2010 Ladbrokes World Darts Championship Final. 2nd: James Wade Signed Darts Shirt 3rd: Peter Manley Signed Shirt 4th: Winmau Blade 3 Dartboard 5th: James Wade Maestro 90% Tungsten Darts 20 gram 6th: Andy Fordham 90% Winmou Tungsten Darts 19, 21, 22, 24, 26 gram 7th: Andy Jenkins Tungsten Darts 21 gram 8th: Mark Webber 90% Winmau Tungsten Darts 20,24,26 gram 9th: Signed Andy Fordham Autobiography 10th: Raymond Van Barneveld Book 'Eye Of The Tiger'

180Poker FREEROLL in Gambling Magazine (November) Freeroll in this month's Gambling Magazine, 1st prize two hospitality tickets to the World Darts Final this December. 2nd to 10th get signed shirts and other autographed darts paraphernalia. Pretty decent if you're into your darts. Freeroll takes place on 180Poker on November 24th. Tournament is password protected and password can be found on page. 37 of the November issue.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: GoM '180 Poker' Freeroll 24/11/09 - Win Hospitality tickets for 2010 WDC Final. Cheers Chappers! :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Only 67 people entered this, luckily for me. Didn't win the tickets but went out 7th and should now be the proud owner of some new darts! Might even improve my game! :\

Re: GoM '180 Poker' Freeroll 24/11/09 - Win Hospitality tickets for 2010 WDC Final.

6th: Andy Fordham 90% Winmou Tungsten Darts 19, 21, 22, 24, 26 gram :clap Tweetiepie ..... luckily you didn't get 6th place as they are only available in 19 gram now ........;)
Nice 6th DK.. :clap.. Are you sure??? I use 22g at the moment so 21g should be OK. 19g...aren't those the girls darts? And don't they come in pink?? :lol Would you believe me if I told you my final table strategy was set-up to win this exact set of darts? No? Well, OK, maybe I'm not that good but wanted to avoid 9th and 10th and glad I finished where I did! You heard anything from 180Poker yet?

Re: GoM '180 Poker' Freeroll 24/11/09 - Win Hospitality tickets for 2010 WDC Final. Nice 6th DK.. :clap.. Are you sure??? I use 22g at the moment so 21g should be OK. 19g...aren't those the girls darts? You heard anything from 180Poker yet? Tweety Pie I didn't come anywhere m8 :sad ......... My opponent hit the bull to win when wanting 7 if you get my drift ..... The Andy Fordham darts "joke" was just a comparison to his weight loss m8 :spank..... a bit like his autobiography just being 2 chapters long now .... AHEM...

Re: GoM '180 Poker' Freeroll 24/11/09 - Win Hospitality tickets for 2010 WDC Final.

The Andy Fordham darts "joke" was just a comparison to his weight loss m8 :spank..... a bit like his autobiography just being 2 chapters long now .... AHEM...
:$... just me being slow! He was quite a chunky monkey! Only seen him live once, a few years back now, when he played and destroyed a friend of mine in Leatherhead. He had a bad back and some-one else had to get his darts out of the board for him and he still beat them! Dave Askew won that event in the end... can't remember where it was... Dagenham I think!
I won the James Wade set. Just what I need....... :eyes :lol
Gaz... I thought you were a proper darts player? Seem to remember it from a previous post you playing in Vegas??? Things not been going well for you? I think Wade is a superb player! Not in Taylors class, but then who is. The man is a machine. Got my fingers corssed Wade comes good next year. :hope

Gaz... I thought you were a proper darts player? Seem to remember it from a previous post you playing in Vegas??? Things not been going well for you? I think Wade is a superb player! Not in Taylors class, but then who is. The man is a machine. Got my fingers corssed Wade comes good next year. :hope
I'm not a proper darts player lol, but I do play. I'm in Germany for a tournament as I type! I think he will, but there's something doesn't seem quite right with him at the minute. On form he's definatly the 2nd best player in the world though.

I'm not a proper darts player lol' date=' but I do play. I'm in Germany for a tournament as I type![/quote'] What tournaments do you play? I assume you must be of a decent level to be doing this? Or is it purely for the pleasure of getting beaten? :loon Have you heard anything from 180Poker yet? All quiet for me...

What tournaments do you play? I assume you must be of a decent level to be doing this? Or is it purely for the pleasure of getting beaten? :loon Have you heard anything from 180Poker yet? All quiet for me...
I'm good, but just not consistant enough. I usually beat those who aren't around the top 50, but then lose to those who are, usually because of misesd doubles :eyes I got my darts through this morning.

I'm good, but just not consistant enough. I usually beat those who aren't around the top 50, but then lose to those who are, usually because of misesd doubles :eyes I got my darts through this morning.
WOW! Top 50 very nice. I'm not even in the Top 50 (500) for my county! My darts level is the Monday night lager and darts league for village folk only! Fun but I'm not that good... never had a 9 dart finish and only ever had 1 10-dart finish and a couple of 11-dart finishes and that was a few years ago now. Maybe these magic darts will help! Thanks for the info and good luck with your darts tournament! :ok