Aintree - 25/10/09

Mr Woods 2.45 Aintree (EACH WAY) I think Fourty Acers is a danger but prefer this at the prices. Mr Woods races off 128, which is 13lb above its last winning mark but it won by 19 lengths that day and was eased down. Made all that day in a weak race over 1f further and might try similar tactics in this race. Has won over 3m+, won on gd-sft and the 7lb claimer on board has won on it twice before. Was only 6th off 122 and outclassed in a Grade 2 race but each way chance back at this level. Irish Raptor won the Topham chase here and goes well over the fences here but reverts back to hurdles today and Fourty Acers might need slightly better ground.

Re: Aintree - 25/10/09 3.20 Aintree. A good contest over 2 miles with the going at Aintree set to be Good i am going for Beggars Cap Each Way just to edge the consistent Leslingtaylor. Beggars Cap is a course and distance winner at the track which is a big plus in my opinion.He won back in May for the combination of Ferdie Murphy and Graham Lee and i feel he can repeat that form today. The ground is the same as on that day and he is carrying the same weight which is another bonus.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.