Warning: NEWMARKET WHISPERS

I got a phonecall on my mobile on Friday whilst I was at work. It was from a guy who said he was from NEWMARKET WHISPERS and that I'd left my phone number on the web. I don't recall ever leaving my number anywhere. Anyhow, I was busy, my gaffer was lingering and I couldn't really talk. This guy told me that PCHyam's COORDINATED CUT wouldn't let them down and have a good bet on it. I tried calling him back during my lunch break to ask him what he was all about and to destroy my number from his records but they didn't answer. Anyone who gets a call like ignore!

Re: Warning: NEWMARKET WHISPERS Just tell these shysters you're not interested in racing/betting. They are either (a) guessers, or (b) tipping every horse in the race to different punters in different parts of the country. Those punters who do get the eventual winner will think that the tipsters are actually 'in the know' and unfortunately may end up parting with money for future 'information'. Don't fall for it! There are more than enough decent judges on here to help you interpret the form book and the betting market. One thing's for sure - no one on here is looking to rip you off, and information is shared freely with the best of intentions. Ultimately, back your own judgement - when you lose, at least you only have yourself to blame, and you can go back and maybe analyse where you went wrong. When you win, it's like you are the shrewdest judge in the business and king of all you survey. At least until the next losing bet!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.