Both teams to score (YES/NO) in 3 LEVELS glory hunt

Bagzi

Not much to explain, you are all familiar with this type of bet(s). I will play in three levels: First level (3) bets - stake €20 Second level (4) bets - stake €30 Third level (4) bets - stake €70 Odds must be 1.6 and above. If I lose f.e. all three bets at first level, I go to another second level, then I need to hit 3 out of 4 with odds 1.75 to make small profit of €7.5. That is right, in first two levels I need to hit 3 out of 7 bet(s) to be in profit. Once when I make profit I go back to the first level and start again from the begining. Nevertheless, if I lose all of bets in first and second level, I need to hit 4 out of 4 with odds @1.7 in third level to back in profit again (16€ profit). A very risky strategy but I am willing to try :ok Starting bank: €460 Target: When/If I reach to the €50 net profit I will withdraw and start again to reach another €50 net profit (GH will end when/if I reach €1000 net profit) Bookie: Sportingbet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Both teams to score (YES/NO) in 3 LEVELS glory hunt 1st bet - level 1 Bragantino v Fortaleza (24.10.2009 01:00 cet) Both Teams To Score YES 1.666 possible winnings inc.stake €33.32 (pending) Starting bank: €460 After placing bet 1: €440 :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.