Away sides scoring once

I've been looking at stats for a handful of away teams I thought might get a consolation goal, where they're away at teams heavily fancied to win, and I reckon I have the beginnings of a system that might be worth trialling. Looking back on 365, it seems that where a home team is somewhere between 1/2 and evens to win, the away side scores one goal (exactly) about half the time. A quick look at odds for this weekend shows that such sides are often valued at around 6/4 or 7/5 to get one goal, and certainly always better than the evvens I was expecting. Here are the English away sides that fall into the category of being away to home sides with odds of 1/2 to evens. This is a paper system; the odds of scoring one goal exactly are all better than evens, assume one unit on each: Stoke 7/5 Doncaster 6/4 Stockport 11/8 Walsall 7/5 Tranmere 6/4 Orient 7/5 Swindon 7/5 Darlington 6/4 Grimsby 6/4 Crewe 6/4 Accrington 7/5

Re: Away sides scoring once

Nice idea' date=' WS..... where do you find odds being offered on the away team to score exactly 1 goal ?[/quote'] All on OddsChecker. On 'Stats betting' there's an option for 'team Goals' - odds for number of goals scored by each team are there. The down side is that only four bookies are listed as offering odds for this type of bet, and I reckon that they'd soon work out this is a system, so even if it works it's a 'use sparingly' option.