Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series Ta mate. 4 profitable matches in a row in this series with Ponting comfortably passing 41 and the 6's never being threatened. Dhoni was 4 runs from a place and Johnson bowled like a cnut. +4.73 for the game though so up to +17.29 for the series now. That's a £172.90 profit for a level £10/pt stake :ok. Game 5 is in Hyderabad on Thursday.

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series Game 5 is in the morning. Apologies for the late post, too busy being mesmerised by Arsenal tonight :eek. Two bets for me. I thought hard about Watson's performance but in the end there were too many doubts so I'm leaving it. 6pts India vs Australia 5th ODI - Over 8 6's 6/4 Sportingbet It's hard to guage where were at with 6's on this ground because there's only been 2 previous ODI's here. One had 5 6's the other had 9. The one with 5 had a shallow hitting South Africa while the game with 9 was between these two sides. However, despite the lack of ODI's here we saw in the recent twenty20 champions league that the wicket here is an absolute batting paradise. We also saw that 6's are not the rarist commodity either and even though the ropes can go back without the twenty20 razzmatazz, most of the 6's hit here in this tournament ended up in the crowd so there's definitely enough there for us to get 9 6's. Personnel wise I think we're laughing. Ok there's no Henriques now for Australia which is a shame as he can contribute with the bat and serve them up with the ball but in the likes of Sehwag, Yuvraj, Dhoni, Raina, Ponting, White and Johnson we've loads of hitting talent. There's a 30% chance of rain which should be ok but if the overs are shortened then the bet is void anyway but having seen only 2 weeks ago how this wicket is playing, I'm happy to take the overs here. 1pt ew Y.Singh Top India Batsman 5/1 Coral (1/5 1,2,3) Try as I might, I just couldn't go the whole series without backing Yuvraj :lol. However I've a perfectly valid reason to back Yuvraj here and that is the fact that there's been 2 ODI's on this ground and Yuvraj has hit a century in both of them. This wicket is just set up for Yuvraj perfectly. The ball doesn't move off the straight so he can stand and deliver. If Australia don't get him out early, they may not get him out at all. When he's at his best he is a fearsome hitter of a ball and these boundaries won't be containing him. Batting 4 is perfect for the India vice captain and once he's played himself in here I expect him to fill his boots. He's a fantastic ew bet in my eyes.

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series 13 Sixes in the first innings ought to do it?? :loon Yuvraj is going to need to bat well if India are to stand any chance, with all Australia's batsman scoring at 100 S/R and better the stage is set for a fast paced century!!

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series No joy for me with Yuvraj. Surprising dismissal but Tendulkar was away and gone anway. With the 6's bet coming in with ease, it means a +7pt day today putting the series total up to +24.29pts with 2 games to go. Today's match isn't over yet but game 6 is on Sunday.

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series Someone send a fire engine to Luton.... Kevshat is on FIRE!!! :clap Great odds 6/4 with a 6pt punt. Its funny how some of these bookies have got both the odds and the line so wrong? Not only in this 1 day series but th CLT20 also, I think one didn't come in because of the poor wicket and one was only cleared by 1 six... the rest have won by a margin!

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series Tendukar (Spelling mistake i think) ? Wad da hell :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon even more dangerous than Watson's 93 . ....... one player isn't going to make a difference if the rest fcuks up . Comparing both player's wagon wheel , very scary ... :loon

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series

Someone send a fire engine to Luton.... Kevshat is on FIRE!!! :clap Great odds 6/4 with a 6pt punt. Its funny how some of these bookies have got both the odds and the line so wrong? Not only in this 1 day series but th CLT20 also, I think one didn't come in because of the poor wicket and one was only cleared by 1 six... the rest have won by a margin!
Ta mate. Hope you're wading in nicely too ;). I wasn't sure whether to take the line I did take or the Hills line (7.5 @ 5/6) but I figured the difference in price was much more than the extra risk of just one 6 so I took the bigger line. Glad I did now. You are right though, these lines have been awful in this series. We've barely had to sweat at all. Think it was game 2 where we needed Johnson to bring it in late on, the rest have won easily. Believe it or not though that's not the worst I've seen. I can't remember the exact match but last winter in New Zealand there was a 6.5 line I went over on and the total was 25 6's :loon. As I say I can't remember the exact match but it will be in a previous thread on here somewhere. Long may it continue :dude

Tendukar (Spelling mistake i think) ? Wad da hell :loon:loon:loon:loon:loon:loon even more dangerous than Watson's 93 . ....... one player isn't going to make a difference if the rest fcuks up . Comparing both player's wagon wheel , very scary ... :loon
India will win this game if they don't get bowled out. 141 off 117 with a powerplay to come on this wicket is no bother. There's still Jadeja, Harbhajan and Kumar to come who all hit a big ball. This has been majestic from Sachin. An absolute treat to watch. Comparing him and Watson is like comparing Man Utd and Bishops Stortford. We're watching greatness here whereas Watson is simply just a good batsman.

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series India looks like winning this now atfer i originally said india could not reach 351 .... what a game by Sachin Tendulkar ..... :ok Well , i only compared these 2 based on the games played today . I know Sachin is far better and more legendary than watson .

India will win this game if they don't get bowled out. 141 off 117 with a powerplay to come on this wicket is no bother. There's still Jadeja, Harbhajan and Kumar to come who all hit a big ball. This has been majestic from Sachin. An absolute treat to watch. Comparing him and Watson is like comparing Man Utd and Bishops Stortford. We're watching greatness here whereas Watson is simply just a good batsman.

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series Big over that last Watson over. Someone who backed Australia text me at half time and said job done. I replied I wasn't so sure. This is one of thise wickets where anything can be chased down with the right luck. Really hope Sachin makes it to 200. Deserves it because this has been fantastic.

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series didn't have a bet in the game, but am gutted for Tendulkar, what an innings, 175 runs. Deserved to see India home, great effort in defeat. The little master, passed 17,000+ ODI runs, today:clap Superb, like Tendulkar at his peak, waltzing down the pitch and biffing in straight over the bowlers head.

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series Early start tomorrow and I'm out watching the fight tonight so I'll stick my only bet up now. We'll see if we can go 6/6 in 6's bets :hope. 4pts India vs Australia 6th ODI - Under 6.5 6's 5/6 William Hill There's been 12 previous ODI's in Guwahati and only one of them have had more than 6 6's in it. Many of them have had not a single six in them so the unders looks a good thing here. Looking at the previous scores on this ground we're going to have a low, slow wicket which makes 6 hitting more difficult. Both sides have some canny medium pacers in their ranks so we should get through plenty of overs unscathed in this match. I would imagine this line is as high as it is because of the 22 6's that were hit in the last match but no two wickets are the same. This is a fairly big ground and tricky wicket so I'm on the under. I'm on for slightly lower stakes than usual for 2 reasons, 1) it's a day game and 2) even on low, slow wickets you occasionally get a good one. However 11 out of 12 in the past here have gone under so I'll take the under 6.5 here.

Re: Cricket: India vs Australia - ODI Series http://www.cricinfo.com/indvaus2009/engine/current/match/416241.html Two 6s (one from Sehwag and one from Kumar). Kev's 'under 6.5 sixes' bet is looking good unless Australia get a handle on India's bowling. It'll be something if India skittle Australia out but surely Australia won't capitulate now!? It'll leave the last match with something to play for as it'll be the decider if India win so...hmmm. :\

6 from 6 for the 6's (Eek 666!) Kev! Hope this run of yours continues through Englands tour and long into next summers domestic season!!! I'll be able to retire!!
6 from 6 Kev, well done mate:clap:clap Never in doubt this one. Almost as comfortable as the overs in the last game;)
Cheers guys. I guess I'm hooked into going for the clean sweep on Wednesday :lol. I never realised it at the time but that bet was my 10,000th post so it was nice to see it rewarded with a winner. Lots of cricket coming up over the winter Perry. Will be betting on most of it so :hope the good run doesn't desert me for a while :ok. +3.34 for the 6th ODI which takes the series total to +27.63pts. The final match of the series is in Mohali on Wednesday.