Just starting out

atkinsonj

Re: Just starting out :welcome I'm a fan of chasing the added value - so that means playing a very wide range of sites. An ewallet such as neteller is handy for shifting money between sites (though they can screw you into the ground on exchange rates - so works best if your neteller and poker account are the same currency). Movement of funds is also not necessarily instant. (indeed usually isnt) What do you play MTT's, STTs or Cash?

Re: Just starting out as gaf says a lot depends on what you want to play and also the sort of expenditure you are happy with. i dont tend to deposit or withdraw regularly ,so i just use my debit card and my accounts are like saving accounts:) if you did wanna move money around neteller seems favourite as everyone seems to use it. if you dont want to spend much then you may be better of playing freerolls to start if your looking at tourneys or even sit n gos.this gives you the opportunity to get used to a site and see if you like it before worrying about depositing,also if you do okay you might not need to deposit at all;) i would go for one of the smaller sites like stan james, paradise,32red etc and steer clear of stars and full tilt for now,theres usually more value on these and not too overwhelming for a online newbie.