Plumpton 19th Oct

2.50 Plumpton Many of the winter runners still being kept safe for the slower ground which gives some extremely easy opportunities for some and baily storm looks to have been found another easy opportunity here and will just need to stay on his feet to win this having found some fantastic form for tim Vaughan having won in good style in a maiden hurdle. 2pt win baily storm 4.20 Plumpton Rock me is by far the youngest of all these and could be a likely improver, has never gone this far which is a worry but did win nicely at start of month and is only raised 7lb for that and sure to still be improving Williams takes the ride again. 0.5pt win rock me 4.50 Plumpton Particle looked the all out winner at ffos las last time until refusing last simply looking completely knackered stepped back 6f which looks the right move and should do a lot better and gets to run off same mark today 1pt win particle

Re: Plumpton 19th Oct 320 Sammy Buskins I've been predominantly sticking with 3m+HcCh for the past week odds, (since I last posted on Friday, The Shy Man fell on Saturday and Nagam won today), but this is the only race of the kind for the next 3 days is this one and there are only four runners, CD winner Sammy Buskins stands out despite creeping up the weights but odds are only 4/6. I'm no fan of the jockey, but the 3 other competitors have even more questions.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.