Pontefract 19th Oct

3.10 Pontefract King of swords could well bounce back here after a good enough race at ascot last time out in soft conditions return to fast ground and a track where he runs a solid race could well do the trick, also a more exp jockey back in saddle could do the trick 0.5pt e/w king of swords 4.10 Pontefract Im not sure ragamuffin man gets this trip and therefore have to oppose him even with fallon on board I prefer the chances of CD winner Markington who has been chances his luck over hurdles without little success who is only 6lb higher than last win and will find this a lot easier than his last race at goodwood! 1pt win markington

Re: Pontefract 19th Oct 17.40 Pontefract Rothesay Dancer E/W Wrote this about the horse when it last won:

16.25 Carlisle - Rothesay Dancer E/W Was only 6 runs ago when this horse came 3rd in a Class 1 listed race at Ayr back in June this year. Technically runs off the samr today since she ran off 77 that day with a 3lb claimer on board and today she runs off 79 with a 5lb claimer on board. Went on to win her next race after that in a Class 4 handicap off the same mark and same claimer on board. Today she runs in a class 4 Handicap again so she is well overpriced in my opinion. Has won on Soft and Good to soft before so the going should not be a prolem for her. £0.50 each way @ 11/1 @ Willhill (BOG)
Has been running off higher marks since the win and with Kelly Harrison on board. Gary Bartley is back on board today who claims 5lb, horse is just 1lb higher than his last and highest winning mark so should be in with a good shout today. This does seem a tougher race today with the opposition looking tougher. Race should have a little bit of pace with Go Go Green and Taurus Twins in the race which will suit my selection and I fully expect Rothesay Dancer to run on near the end to get a place at the very least. 1 pt E/W @ SP

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.