Windsor 19th Oct

4.00 Windsor I think ordoney is a massive price here at 5/1 I had it down in my reckoning as a 5/2 shot so completely surprised maybe ive got something somewhere which is totatly likely but he ran a cracker at folkestone on fast ground and then wasn’t quite good enough to beat the useful Farleigh house on aw last time out but coming round the bend looked the all out winner and being so lightly raced sure to have learnt something from that and hope for a better chance back on turf today. The fifth member is second fav and again I feel is value for a small e/w bet after showing a return to form all of a sudden last time out after a break with a 3rd in soft conditions over mile stepped up today which would look to suit after last run and certainly worth a try after looking to need a stamina test off current mark. 0.5pt e/w ordoney 5/1 bet365 0.25pt e/w the fifth member 7/1 bet365 4.30 Windsor Hannon and Hughes have been a huge threat over this course throughout the season and they have a good hand in this race with Compton blue finally showing a return to form when finising second here over cd 2 weeks ago and is raised 2lb for that and first time blinkers today and still lightly raced and progressing in the right way. Having a ball is my slightly bigger selection again going well since break a 5th on reappearance and 2nd last time out on all weather and does normally save all running for all weather but does have some good looking runs on turf and looks extremely well treated on the turf! 0.25pt e/w Compton blue 0.25pt e/w having a ball

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.