Easy Double

I got given this so called easy money system/selection method so i thought i'd give a trial run on here. First of all every Weekend select the shortest priced HOME team in the Premiership and Series A using oddschecker and put them in a win double using 25% of your bank. I'll start with bank of 100pts (really confident about having a small bank) So thats a 25pts win double Man Utd @ 1.25 and Napoli @ 1.57 with a possible return of 49.06pts.

Re: Easy Double Hi, Mydogdylan... (mine's called Fudge :D). I don't want to put a damper on things before they get off the ground, but I did a calculation on your system for last season using Bet365 odds..... No. Bets......... 35 Success rate... 49% Yield.............. -11% Obviously, this is only a single season, and not the optimum odds..... so, good luck :hope

Re: Easy Double

Hi, Mydogdylan... (mine's called Fudge :D). I don't want to put a damper on things before they get off the ground, but I did a calculation on your system for last season using Bet365 odds..... No. Bets......... 35 Success rate... 49% Yield.............. -11% Obviously, this is only a single season, and not the optimum odds..... so, good luck :hope
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- where or how do you have this statistique ?

Originally Posted by Mydogdylan viewpost.gif Aye its failed in the past that why i'm only doing a small bank. Can't see any logic in that statement
Quite simple really i have looked at the past years as you have and you've dismissed it out of hand
[its a non starter./QUOTE] i hav'nt. So the idea is if i'm gonna lose my bank it might as well be a 100pt bank as opposed to a 1000pt bank ...........SIMPLES

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- where or how do you have this statistique ?
Monsieur cmoi14.... I downloaded the data for the English Prem and Serie A from football-data.co.uk and did my own analysis in Excel ;) Great start, Mydogdylan...... let's hope it continues.... may have a problem next weekend.... my team, ManU, will probably be the lowest odds from the Premiership..... and they will still be reeling from the thrashing at Liverpool :lol