Been a long time since i last played poker

^Newbie^

Re: Been a long time since i last played poker :welcome back Best bet is just to keep an eye on the daily diary. Virgin VRolls are probably the regular freerolls* that stand out most at the moment. * Raked hands required, but not a lot and you can get them at the lowest value tables.

Re: Been a long time since i last played poker :welcome back Think the 10c sngs are still going on blue sq:unsure. okay the prize money isnt great (1st 5c,2nd 3c,3rd 2c) but it's a good way to start building a bankroll.also you get 3 new player $1000 freerolls to play. other than that the best freerolls tend to be rh like vpoints or stan james various ones or maybe mag ones.as trev said check the tourney dailys for details.

Re: Been a long time since i last played poker I think there are several daily freerolls (not all NLHE) on various networks (Boss, iPoker, microgaming) so you'll probably find one on whatever poker sites you already have. Massive entry, low value, (probably 1000's in for $100 pot or less) so they aren't listed in our diary, but still free nonetheless if you want to get back into the swing of it.

Re: Been a long time since i last played poker Hiya Hen , deleted all my poker software ages ago . So need time to get them back . :p I sure did have a virgin poker software before :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana High time i try and find back some poker tables which are playable

:welcome back Newbie. Long time since we were meeting at old bet365 tables. Have you got Virgin poker?

Re: Been a long time since i last played poker thanks , guess i need to play a bit to get back into the flow .

I think there are several daily freerolls (not all NLHE) on various networks (Boss' date=' iPoker, microgaming) so you'll probably find one on whatever poker sites you already have. Massive entry, low value, (probably 1000's in for $100 pot or less) so they aren't listed in our diary, but still free nonetheless if you want to get back into the swing of it.[/quote']

Re: Been a long time since i last played poker Ok , time for some updates . Downloaded bet365 , 32red , betway , ladbrokes , virgin poker and paradise poker . Got down to play some freerolls like the 200 euro freeroll , betway happy sat freeroll and virgin poker . Now virgin poker says they do not have a record of my account anymore and i got them to double confirm it would not put me in some double account thingy , and i re-registered . Puts me into the new player 1000 euro freeroll . Anyway , played some freerolls and only managed to get far in the new player 1000 freeroll . Was actually quite late down here already when the new player freeroll started . Wanted to go to bed so just played like a donk and went all in every hand . Surprisingly , the donk play turned me into a chip leader at the start . lol . Sat down and began to play properly from then on . Got into the final table in the end . But was card dead most of the time and managed to finish 6th i think for 34 euro . Once again , thanks to heniek31 for mentioning virgin poker . Without you , no prize money for me :ok