Poker exchange system

Re: Poker exchange system

Last 150 hands. 128 Wins, 18 Losses, 4 Ties Total profit 241 euros.
I think I'm doing better than you .... I just tossed a coin 150 times and called it right 96 times. It seems to work better if you alternate your calls between Heads and Tails unless your watch is in the first 10 seconds of a minute, in which case you should repeat the same call. I was paper trialling it against a friend who said he would give me odds of 1.95 on every toss on a bet of €10 per time - I'm now €372 up :) Just for you, I'll keep testing it and let you know how I get on :ok

I think I'm doing better than you .... I just tossed a coin 150 times and called it right 96 times. It seems to work better if you alternate your calls between Heads and Tails unless your watch is in the first 10 seconds of a minute, in which case you should repeat the same call. I was paper trialling it against a friend who said he would give me odds of 1.95 on every toss on a bet of €10 per time - I'm now €372 up :) Just for you, I'll keep testing it and let you know how I get on :ok
HAW HAW :clap

Re: Poker exchange system Did I say something funny? :unsure Why are my claims any less credible than yours? When I get a few more hours I'll keep tossing my coin - dont worry - I'll let you know how I get on. Maybe if it's successful, you'd like to follow my system too? I'm sure I could persuade my friend to take your bets....

Re: Poker exchange system Ok - I can see where you're coming from - luckily I have a solution :) I've negotiated with my friend, and he'll dump the coin and let us use a 6 sided die. Furthermore, he'll let me choose what number I wish to lay on the die, for odds of 1.2 against any of the numbers. I reckon that if I always lay the number that has just come up, then I should be quids in (numbers dont come up twice on the trot that often) :) I'm going to test it first - but I've got to find a die first - think I have one somewhere in the loft - I'm off to find it.... I'll be sure to let you know how my test goes :ok

Hey everyone' date=' ive been trying to find out information on the system below, its a free system and ive paper traded it for a while [b']but my profits are up and down.
Original Post Compare that to what you have been posting, continuous "successful results", far from being up and down. What do you pinpoint as being the significant factor in this apparent change?

You've already stated your paper trail is over and you are starting with real cash, so that's that then. You can of course continue discussing the results of the paper trail although something tells me there's not much to add.
This forum needs another sticky. Newbies come into this forum all the time with claims of great profits. It is just tiresome posting the reasons why their methodology is flawed and why they will lose long-term. It's almost like they refuse to accept reality. I mean, how many times can someone post something like "OMG I doubled my money yesterday, it's really simple, all you do is bet on something, and if it loses, you double the size of your next bet! You are guaranteed to win!" Instead of posting the reasons onto each newbies thread, someone can refer them to the sticky or even cut and paste the post in reply as a simple, no-mess no-fuss truthful answer.

This forum needs another sticky. Newbies come into this forum all the time with claims of great profits. It is just tiresome posting the reasons why their methodology is flawed and why they will lose long-term. It's almost like they refuse to accept reality. I mean' date=' how many times can someone post something like "OMG I doubled my money yesterday, it's really simple, all you do is bet on something, and if it loses, you double the size of your next bet! You are guaranteed to win!" Instead of posting the reasons onto each newbies thread, someone can refer them to the sticky or even cut and paste the post in reply as a simple, no-mess no-fuss truthful answer.[/quote'] Im not doubling my bets after losses, in fact i hit 3 losses in a row a while ago so doubling my bets would of been very bad for my bank. Im merely just posting my results for people to see, i realise i may not make long term profits, however im giving it a go. I hope thats alright with you

Re: Poker exchange system xConorisLOSTx, Enough with the results after-eventing, i'm not telling you again. You've had an answer to your question. That answer is not going to change no matter how many results you add, either way. If you don't get the answer there's not a lot we can do about that is there. dudeman99, i know where you're coming from but the internet is full of information already and still people come with similar questions. It's in the human nature, some people learn by reading others by being told. If that was not the case we wouldn't need schools would we. Those that learn by reading won't come here, those that need a personal explanation will keep posting their question no matter how much info you put in stickies. I'd like to think PL caters for both, anyone can start any thread, no other way for a public forum really. ( as long as they don't after-event of course :lol ) Anyhow, a thread like this usually doesn't make it past the first post as we remove it as spam, (strictly speaking any link that is not previously approved is considered spam) , but GAF seemed a bit bored and i didn't want to take him fun away.

xConorisLOSTx' date= Enough with the results after-eventing, i'm not telling you again. You've had an answer to your question. That answer is not going to change no matter how many results you add, either way. If you don't get the answer there's not a lot we can do about that is there. Okay i was just giving something a go , i figured id keep posting since it was working fairly well. Good luck everyone and thanks for the help! :cheers