Poker exchange system

Hey everyone, ive been trying to find out information on the system below, its a free system and ive paper traded it for a while but my profits are up and down. Id like to know if anyone else has had any luck with it ? the system is free so theres no harm downloading it and paper trading, thanks for any info :) www.pokerexchangelaying.com.

Re: Poker exchange system heres is my last 50 hands, W L L W L W L W ( times 26 ) L W ( times 8 ) L W ( times 7 ) Each times ive layed at a stake of 4 euro putting my liability anywhere between 11 and 16 euro based on the odds, so basically i need 3 to 4 wins for every loss, and i went on a bit of a losing streak as u can see:@ but now im 97 euro in profit

Re: Poker exchange system Ok i took a screenshot, in this situation you lay hand 1 and obviously hope it doesnt win :tongue2 let me know if the link works http://s582.photobucket.com/albums/ss263/xConorisLOSTx/?action=view&current=Capture1.jpg Im up 113 euros at the moment :cow but i still feel its too good to be true and ill end up going right back down :rollinill keep testing it out :)

Re: Poker exchange system That's a perfect example :ok We can put the odds into a poker calculator and it tells us the exact chance of each hand winning: f_45lulmfeo13m_32c67ab.gif Because we know the exact chance of each hand winning, we can know exactly what he real odds are:

25.264%3.9582
34.237%2.9208
27.522%3.6335
12.978%7.7053
No surprise - EVERY real odds is between the back and lay prices on offer - there is no bet you can make that gives you a profitable expectation.

Re: Poker exchange system hm thanks a lot fot the help! I really appreciate it :clap to be perfectly honest i dont understand ur point , im not very used to betting and odds etc, ill continue to test the system laying the 3rd highest hand , maybe it would be smarter for me to trade off on hands i lay whos odds shorten after the flop, hm anyways ill let u know if it goes down hill ;)

Re: Poker exchange system You dont need to understand the maths, or the odds or anything, just understand the point ..... It is impossible to win whatever you do* If you move from paper testing to playing with your money, it's on a parallel with throwing money on a bonfire! * You may get lucky in the short run, and win when you should lose, but if you play enough, you will not make a profit, no matter how lucky you are and no matter what system you employ.

Re: Poker exchange system Hi Gaf, Im not sure if i posted on that site , but i have posted soemthing similar over on talkgold.com and have also posted a thread on the wbesite before, except i didnt keep up with it. Also how am i trying to persuade people put of there money? the ebook is free and is not mine, the referral code is not min. Also i dont know how to use bots. The orginal point of this thread was to ask for advice which i got, and am very grateful for, however since paperthreading this system it was been working very well, if you dont belive me log on to betfair and try it :cheers maybe im just lucky, ill continue to post my results... and yes hodgey looking back now i see that reply was fairly funny:lol