Site Cock Up ? -Value Tourney 9:30am Today

voiceofjoe

Think there may have been a scheduling error on Redkings that has put the Wedensday Night $1k Guaranteed Tourney (with added XBox for first prize)- usually runs at 21:00 (See below from their Website)

07-10-09 21:00 CET The Wednesday Night $1000 $5+$0.5 $1,000 Guaranteed Xbox 360
... however todays seems to have been scheduled for 09:30 am :unsure (there isn't another at 21:00 either) This would normally attract around 150 Runners, I believe that at this time of day there will be significantly less. So if your not at work this morning and see this before 9:30, it looks like a good opportunity - Usually Top 10 get cash prizes.

Re: Site Cock Up ? -Value Tourney 9:30am Today No joy for me, 18th. Missed first 25 mins but still had 2300 chips left. First hand I played I flopped 2 pair on a 9JQr board. SB checks to me, I don't want to give a cheap card, bet 3/4 pot, he calls. Turn a 4, he checks I bet 3/4 pot, he goes into his timebank and calls. River a King :eyes. he checks to me obviously thinking I'm a moron - I check. He has T4o :clap Managed to get back up to 2400, saw a steal attempt get shoved so laid that down, had me on about 1700 . Was down to 1350 with blinds 100/200 when I managed to get into a race with PP v overcards to double up to average stack, but overcards hit what they needed. Cracking spot though VoJ :notworthy

Re: Site Cock Up ? -Value Tourney 9:30am Today andrew ritchie: hi Beverly: unfortunately, there was a small Technical glitch in the system Beverly: all the player affected will be refuned today Beverly: and the tournament will be tonight andrew ritchie: so u cheating players Beverly: No we do not, it was a Technical glitch Beverly: and we will refund the players andrew ritchie: wot about time waisted playing Beverly: it is the Wednesday Evening tournament Beverly: and is now in the lobby at the correct time andrew ritchie: u lot delibretly stoped tourney andrew ritchie: cheats Beverly: I apologize for the inconvenience andrew ritchie: just admit u lot are swindlers Beverly: This an Evening tournament Beverly: it was a small glitch Beverly: we apologize Beverly: it is now in the lobby Beverly: at the correct time andrew ritchie: so u admit to stopping tourney andrew ritchie: Beverly: This an Evening tournament Beverly: The tourney is stopped yes but it is supposed to be at the evening andrew ritchie: thanks for wasteing our time Beverly: we are really sorry for this Beverly: inconvenience

Re: Site Cock Up ? -Value Tourney 9:30am Today

andrew ritchie: hi Beverly: unfortunately, there was a small Technical glitch in the system Beverly: all the player affected will be refuned today Beverly: and the tournament will be tonight andrew ritchie: so u cheating players Beverly: No we do not, it was a Technical glitch Beverly: and we will refund the players andrew ritchie: wot about time waisted playing Beverly: it is the Wednesday Evening tournament Beverly: and is now in the lobby at the correct time andrew ritchie: u lot delibretly stoped tourney andrew ritchie: cheats Beverly: I apologize for the inconvenience andrew ritchie: just admit u lot are swindlers Beverly: This an Evening tournament Beverly: it was a small glitch Beverly: we apologize Beverly: it is now in the lobby Beverly: at the correct time andrew ritchie: so u admit to stopping tourney andrew ritchie: Beverly: This an Evening tournament Beverly: The tourney is stopped yes but it is supposed to be at the evening andrew ritchie: thanks for wasteing our time Beverly: we are really sorry for this Beverly: inconvenience
and what do you expect to get by talking to them like that? :unsure