Boylepoker IPO $1 Freezeout, 11pm tonight

morlspin

Card Player Europe readers outside of the U.S have another chance to win a package to the International Poker Open 2009 including tournament buy-in, with our exclusive $1 freezeout at Boylepoker.com tonight October 6 at 9 p.m. (BST). The password for the Boylepoker IPO $1 freezeout is (******). Registration is now open for this event. Players can find the tournament under “Specials” in the Boylepoker client lobby. Boylepoker.com, one of Europe’s leading online poker sites, is again hosting Europe’s largest no-limit Texas hold’em poker tournament, the International Poker Open 2009. The $225 + $25 buy-in freezeout again features a capacity of 1,300 players, and will run from October 16 to 18 at the Regency Hotel, Dublin, with $25,000 added by the sponsor. This year Boylepoker.com has added a unique twist to the event also by giving players the opportunity to sit down at the start of play with an extra 2,000 starting chips for free. To claim these extra chips all players needed to do was play online at Boylepoker and accumulate 250 VIP Club points during the months of August and September.

Re: Boylepoker IPO $1 Freezeout, 11pm tonight ah well,out agin in the 20`s my KQ no good against 7/4...the fish has owned me all night,,my AK loses to his AQ, another hand i was ahead preflop and he wins,,not just me either,he done it against 2/3 other players... nice to have a dont give a shit attitude:D

Re: Boylepoker IPO $1 Freezeout, 11pm tonight

2nd.....fck!!!!!
Hi you, I think you remember me :D sorry four your second place. The heads up was very pleasant for me you are a good guy ! I was contacted buy boyle the day after the tournament and the package is a VIP package with IPO Ticket + 2 nights at the regency + $300 spending money. Are you registered to the IPO? maybe we'll meet there and i will buy you a drink :). Some pics if you remember... A nice hand, The last hand and the Final Ranking C U. Shin82