Pin The Tail On A Winner - LV Hilton NFL Supercontest - Begins Tomorrow

happygooner

Not really a system as such so I've stuck it in here. Can't see any mention of the contest on pl so I assume it's not well known. 300 odd handicappers pay $1,500 entry in order to compete for a massive prize. Traditionally the winner achieves a high s/r and comes back to defend their crown next year. Last years winner was some guy called Fezzik who went 54-26-5 and is so far 8-7 this year. Now it stands to reason if he can achieve that one year and is willing to shell out another $1,500 entry fee that he's probably not going to do all that bad this year I would think! Each competitor picks 5 sides ATS per week against official competition lines. I've recently read somewhere that other than for double digit favourites/(under)dogs the spread comes into play so little in the NFL that if you're going to back against the fave you may as well back on the moneyline. My experiment is going to be laying because that's how I'm playing everything right now. I'm going to track separately both ATS and ATS (faves)/ML (dogs) to see where the best value lies.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.