I-poker software upgrades

teaulc

Re: I-poker software upgrades

the only 2 so far that i have seen upgraded are BlueSquare and PaddyPower,and so far no problems at all :hope i expect the other sites will all change in the near future as Nutspoker and Circus are still unchanged. havent tried Boyle and Betfred yet,will let you know :ok
WHPC have upgraded. I don't like the layout :sad Gonna go hunting the super series.

WHPC have upgraded. I don't like the layout :sad Gonna go hunting the super series.
You need to change the layout to the 3-panel one if I remember correctly. There should be two mini templates in the lobby on the left hand side just above halfway I think

fingers crossed the upgrades on the sites on I-poker will do away the glitches that AOL users have at times :hope
Recently cleaned out my blue square poker account because of those glitches,now they go and fix em :eyes To reload or not to reload........:unsure?

okay' date='i have been playing BlueSquare with no problems at all but PaddyPower is being a real pain in the arse and cant play at the moment,keep losing connection so the issue is still there[/quote'] Was the intention of the upgrade to make them AOL compatible, or is it just a hope that the upgrade might have done this ?

Anyone who uses AOL deserves problems imo.
:rollin Once you sign up with a credit card they have you in their vice like grip.... I knew someone who had to cancel their credit card because they would not stop taking the money out every month even though he changed providers. It went on for over a year!