Rugby League: Super League Semi Finals & Championship Grand Finals

A good weekend of rugby this weekend. Friday 2nd October 20.00 Leeds vs Catalans (+14) Saturday 3rd October 17.30 St Helens vs Wigan (+6) Sunday 4th October 15.05 Keighley vs Oldham (+2) Sunday 4th October 17.00 Barrow vs Halifax (+2) Handicaps are on the away side.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Semi Finals & Championship Grand Finals A couple of bets for me tonight. 4pts Leeds vs Catalans - Over 42.5pts 5/6 Boylesports Conditions look good for rugby tonight at Headingley and I think we'll see some points in this match. We have the other 3 times these sides have met this season with the points tallying totals of 56, 52 and 62pts. Although this is a semi final eliminator, I still expect a few points. Leeds should be refreshed while Catalans will want to make them eat their words and wish they'd never chose to play the French side. Catalans have done a fair bit of travelling in recent weeks and you expect it to take it's toll eventually so Leeds could break through a few times late on to make up a few more points. Both sides like scoring points and I think this will total more than 42pts come the final hooter. Also going with a small buy on the spreads of Oliver Elima's try minutes at 18. He's scored 3 against Leeds so far this season and has gone over the line in each of the last 3 weeks. Has a hat trick against Hull to his name not so long ago so he's definitely a threat in the red zone and is well worth a small buy.

Re: Rugby League: Super League Semi Finals & Championship Grand Finals I've gone for a small play on the winning margins tonight. Team's who've come through tight games to get to this stage can, on occasion, be handed an anti-climactic hiding - see Wigan Semi-Final 2007. I see Catalans as the weaker of the two outsiders so Paddy Power's 10/3 for a 1pt interest bet on Leeds 21-30 for me tonight. Was on hols last week and seeing my two outrights go out has kind of tempered my interest in the play-offs :sad