NRL Grand Final

Grand Final of NRL this Sunday between Parramatta Vs Melbourne at ANZ stadium Sydney. Storm $1.60. Eels $2.35. Storm have made the last four GF which is a great effort, although they have only won one from three. Storm have had an easy passage into GF having finished fourth, they beat Manly 40-12 in the first play off, then had a week off then beat Broncos 40-10 last week both games being played in Melbourne. Storm come into the GF with no injury worries. Eels run into GF have been nothing short of sensational having to win just about every game from the 19th round to scrape into 8th position. First week of play offs they played Minor premiers Dragons (after suffering a 37-0 loss from last round) they managed to turn the previous weeks loss around to win 25-12. Second week they had to play Gold Coast and won 27-2. Last week they beat Bulldogs 24-12 to get into GF. Eels come into GF with injury cloud hanging over their captain Nathan Cayless who only played 10min last week. I am going for the Eels, and here are the reasoning behind my selection. 1) Although they don't have the exeriance the Storm have of playing in GF, this game will be a home game for the Eels with most of the sellout crowd going for the NSW team and has to be a big advantage. 2) The Eels have been playing sudden death games from round 19 and apart from the last round game against the Dragons when the result had no bearing on the finishing position their defence has been excellent. 3) Eels have played and beat every team that finished above them on their way to GF and the only time they played the Storm this year in round 19 they beat them 18-16. 4) I think a lot of people are getting carried away with the Storms big win against the Broncos last week when playing in front of their home fans as the Broncos had no chance the minute Peter Wallace was injured. 5) Compared to the Eels the Storm have had a soft passage to the GF and time will tell if this has been good or bad. Should be a great GF and hope the Eels momentum will get them over the line.:hope

Re: NRL Grand Final good luck Pete, I like the Storm myself but that only bodes well for your bet the way I've gone in the finals lol I like this bet: Field Goal to occur - 4.00 at centrebet The rain is hanging around and it's a Grand Final that looks very close on paper. Both teams with good momentum and very good defensive records of late. I can see it being close enough for a one-pointer to be in the mix.

Re: NRL Grand Final

Grand Final of NRL this Sunday between Parramatta Vs Melbourne at ANZ stadium Sydney. Storm $1.60. Eels $2.35. Storm have made the last four GF which is a great effort, although they have only won one from three. Storm have had an easy passage into GF having finished fourth, they beat Manly 40-12 in the first play off, then had a week off then beat Broncos 40-10 last week both games being played in Melbourne. Storm come into the GF with no injury worries. Eels run into GF have been nothing short of sensational having to win just about every game from the 19th round to scrape into 8th position. First week of play offs they played Minor premiers Dragons (after suffering a 37-0 loss from last round) they managed to turn the previous weeks loss around to win 25-12. Second week they had to play Gold Coast and won 27-2. Last week they beat Bulldogs 24-12 to get into GF. Eels come into GF with injury cloud hanging over their captain Nathan Cayless who only played 10min last week. I am going for the Eels, and here are the reasoning behind my selection. 1) Although they don't have the exeriance the Storm have of playing in GF, this game will be a home game for the Eels with most of the sellout crowd going for the NSW team and has to be a big advantage. 2) The Eels have been playing sudden death games from round 19 and apart from the last round game against the Dragons when the result had no bearing on the finishing position their defence has been excellent. 3) Eels have played and beat every team that finished above them on their way to GF and the only time they played the Storm this year in round 19 they beat them 18-16. 4) I think a lot of people are getting carried away with the Storms big win against the Broncos last week when playing in front of their home fans as the Broncos had no chance the minute Peter Wallace was injured. 5) Compared to the Eels the Storm have had a soft passage to the GF and time will tell if this has been good or bad. Should be a great GF and hope the Eels momentum will get them over the line.:hope
Weather for tomorrow's GF in Sydney is showers and there has been constant rain for most of today. The TAB have set the under/over for the game at 36.5. These two teams have had a great defensive performance over the final period with the Storm not conceding points in the first half for the last few games. I think the game is going to be low scoring especially the first half so I am going to put on a few value bets with this in mind. Half time/Full time market. Draw/Eels @ $23.00. Draw/Storm @ $19.00. Draw/Draw @ $81.00. These bets with NSW TAB and covers 80 min.

Re: NRL Grand Final

Field Goal to occur - 4.00 at centrebet The rain is hanging around and it's a Grand Final that looks very close on paper. Both teams with good momentum and very good defensive records of late. I can see it being close enough for a one-pointer to be in the mix.
bingo! nice way to round out the season... congrats to the Storm and see you next year