Newmarket 1st October

bowles10

4.55 Newmarket - BOUNTY BOX (6f, Cl2, G/F) Was mightily impressed by this animal last time out when landing a Newmarket 16 runner Heritage handicap over 6f. I think the horse CAN improve by another 7lb to win this & Chris Wall is excellent at placing his horses. The horse has never finished worse than 4th in its 6 runs to date. Seems to handle any ground as by sire Bahamian Bounty. Looks like it will be around 2/1 but will wait for the SP 3pts win Bounty Box @ SP

Re: Newmarket 1st October Glad to see not just me pleased with this horses effort last time out 4.55 Newmarket Bouty box has looked extremely classy last 2 times out and is only 6lb higher today after a cosy win over CD a month or so ago, I feel potentially this horse has a the scope to go onto group company Durcan rides again today. 2pt win bounty box 2/1 paddypower

Re: Newmarket 1st October i saw the 2/1 Chis, but was wondering if the SP would be better as i have gone with B365 who havent priced up the race yet. Note Dandy Man runs in the race prior, unless Godolphin realise the horse is a front runner, it cannot win I should lay it really as soon as they hold it up

Re: Newmarket 1st October 15:10 - Manifest @ 11/10 Paddy power (bog) Cecil's horse hacked up LTO to break his maiden tag and is good for another win here, perhaps hard to judge how good that win was LTO but he looked a fair sort and with likely more improvement here. Steps up another two furlongs and paired with Queally who's on a good run they look good for the win.

Re: Newmarket 1st October 4.20 Newmarket Noble Storm has been in good form this season, winning three handicaps and racing at this level last time out at Beverley. He showed good speed and looked to be travelling really well inside the final furlong before the tank emptied up the stiff finish and he was collared late on. There must be a suspicion that the same thing could happen today, especially since Inxile will probably also want to lead and his stamina will be tested to the full. Himalya was an encouraging fourth in the Coventry Stakes at Ascot last year and as you would expect, that Group 2 has proven a winner finding machine with plenty of those inbehind landing Group races in the aftermath, so he has that in his favour, but he was a major disappointment at Doncaster on his only start this season when missing the break and fading some way from home, and has questions to answer for now. Excellerator ran a credible third behind Doncaster Rover at Haydock in July, but he broke slowly and was never travelling in the Nunthorpe when last seen. This looks easier, but he must bounce back today against more likelier winners. Sugar Free comes over from Ireland for Tommy Stack and won a listed race at Ayr earlier in the season, but the two that chases him home are sub-100 horses and this requires a great deal more. Run for the >Hills left his form behind from last season after winning a course and distance maiden and faces a tough ask off 8-12, and Matsunosuke and Group Therapy often struggle at anything beyond handicap level. Siren's Gift flopped last time out and has failed to build upon a promising third in a fillies listed race at Bath on her reappearance, which narrows the shortlist down to just Dandy Man, Captain Gerrard, Inxile and Spin Cycle. Dandy Man was useful when with Tracey Collins but has regressed since joining Godolphin and his price looks plenty short enough today considering his only win this season came in a weak three runner conditions race at Leicester. Captain Gerrard is a dual listed and dual Group 3 winner so is another that is capable on his day, but he has had no excuses of late, when twice finishing behind Spin Cycle. Spin Cycle was rather unfrotunate to bump into Strike The Deal at Doncaster as that rival, the eventual winner, benefitted some some ingenious riding from Keiren Fallon as the Bryan Smart runner was touched off into second, and although he probably will find a race like this at some point, he faded disappointingly at Newbury last time out so it is Inxile that gets my vote. Billed as the sprint King, Dandy's results with his sprinters are actually not that standout compared to his rivals (Richard Fahey and Hugh Morrison does just as well if not better IMO), but when he does win, the wins tend to come when he puts just one into the race, rather than going in mobhanded as he does in the handicaps. Today Inxile is his only runner in the race and is a dual listed winner that has held his own up against Group 1 horses such as Kingsgate Native and Borderlescott this season (Audi Stakes, Goodwood). He was fifth last time out at Doncaster but they looked to go off at a strong pace and I can forgive him the run as he understandably faded close to home. It is also worth noting that the trainer won this race last year with Peace Offering. 5/1 Bet 365, 2.5 pt EW (3 places, 1/4 odds).

Re: Newmarket 1st October 5.30 Newmarket Mount Hadley will appreciate the return to a mile here after failing to get home over further at Yarmouth last time out. He has landed a couple of races this season and was put up 8 lbs for a decent win at Beverley in August. Goes well for Callan and may bounce back here. 8/1 Stan James, 2.5 pt EW (3 places, 1/4 odds).

Re: Newmarket 1st October

15.45 Newmarket Khattaab hacked up on his debut at haydock on similar going winning by 4 lengths overturning a M Johnston hotpot in the process. Running on well at the end looking like he will get 7f and although its a big step up in class he's got some good entries and looks an excellent prospect, 9/2 could look like a big price if he runs to form.;) Win

Re: Newmarket 1st October 4.55 Newmarket I made some notes on this race this morning but have been sat on the fence for so long than my backside is starting to hurt. I was really impressed with Vitoria last time out when winning at Hamilton and she looks well in to me under a penalty. However, Anguz Newz is in the line up here and could potentially ruffle her up and at the price there isn't much room for doubt. Bounty Box looks progressive and may be up to defying her latest rise but she is as short as 6/4 now and for me that is too short when a horse like Vitoria is in the line up. In the end this race has become the dilemma of do I pick who I feel is the most likely winner in the race - Bounty Box - or do I side with the one that is overpriced? With sustained support for the Chris Wall charge, I make Carcinetto my bet at 22/1. She is tough as teak is this filly and I felt she had a big chance at Pontefract earlier in the season in a listed race. She finished only mid-field but confirmed she had been ready to strike by landing a Chester handicap off 95 next time out. Today she races off 97 so she looks to have every chance rating wise. She often finds trouble in running, so obviously that needs to be avoided here, and there is an argument that she is better over further. However, in putting her up, I am hoping that Angus Newz and Vitoria go off too fast and tee it up for her, as she can handle a strongly run six furlongs, although she is only a minimal bet all the same. 22/1 Paddypower, 2.5 pt EW (3 places, 1/5 odds).

4.20 Newmarket Noble Storm has been in good form this season, winning three handicaps and racing at this level last time out at Beverley. He showed good speed and looked to be travelling really well inside the final furlong before the tank emptied up the stiff finish and he was collared late on. There must be a suspicion that the same thing could happen today, especially since Inxile will probably also want to lead and his stamina will be tested to the full. Himalya was an encouraging fourth in the Coventry Stakes at Ascot last year and as you would expect, that Group 2 has proven a winner finding machine with plenty of those inbehind landing Group races in the aftermath, so he has that in his favour, but he was a major disappointment at Doncaster on his only start this season when missing the break and fading some way from home, and has questions to answer for now. Excellerator ran a credible third behind Doncaster Rover at Haydock in July, but he broke slowly and was never travelling in the Nunthorpe when last seen. This looks easier, but he must bounce back today against more likelier winners. Sugar Free comes over from Ireland for Tommy Stack and won a listed race at Ayr earlier in the season, but the two that chases him home are sub-100 horses and this requires a great deal more. Run for the >Hills left his form behind from last season after winning a course and distance maiden and faces a tough ask off 8-12, and Matsunosuke and Group Therapy often struggle at anything beyond handicap level. Siren's Gift flopped last time out and has failed to build upon a promising third in a fillies listed race at Bath on her reappearance, which narrows the shortlist down to just Dandy Man, Captain Gerrard, Inxile and Spin Cycle. Dandy Man was useful when with Tracey Collins but has regressed since joining Godolphin and his price looks plenty short enough today considering his only win this season came in a weak three runner conditions race at Leicester. Captain Gerrard is a dual listed and dual Group 3 winner so is another that is capable on his day, but he has had no excuses of late, when twice finishing behind Spin Cycle. Spin Cycle was rather unfrotunate to bump into Strike The Deal at Doncaster as that rival, the eventual winner, benefitted some some ingenious riding from Keiren Fallon as the Bryan Smart runner was touched off into second, and although he probably will find a race like this at some point, he faded disappointingly at Newbury last time out so it is Inxile that gets my vote. Billed as the sprint King, Dandy's results with his sprinters are actually not that standout compared to his rivals (Richard Fahey and Hugh Morrison does just as well if not better IMO), but when he does win, the wins tend to come when he puts just one into the race, rather than going in mobhanded as he does in the handicaps. Today Inxile is his only runner in the race and is a dual listed winner that has held his own up against Group 1 horses such as Kingsgate Native and Borderlescott this season (Audi Stakes, Goodwood). He was fifth last time out at Doncaster but they looked to go off at a strong pace and I can forgive him the run as he understandably faded close to home. It is also worth noting that the trainer won this race last year with Peace Offering. 5/1 Bet 365, 2.5 pt EW (3 places, 1/4 odds).
Got a free bet to use on WillHill, not had much time to look through the cards today so had a quick look at this race and have followed you in this one with my free bet @ 9/2 (BOG). :hope

Note Dandy Man runs in the race prior, unless Godolphin realise the horse is a front runner, it cannot win I should lay it really as soon as they hold it up
Dandy man 4th, please just for one race try & run it from the front, what have they got to lose, this horse is not a hold up horse With Godolphin he has raced 13 times & won once! Before that raced 17 times winning 5.