Nottingham 30th Sept

chris34

2.50 Nottingham Any number of these could bounce back from a defeat last time out but have won recently but I fancy the winner last time out one Battle, is a lightly raced sort and was last seen winning comfortably last time out on good ground at bath is 4lb higher but if progressing shouldn’t be a problem. 0.5pt e/w battle (maybe 1pt win price dependant) 3.25 Nottingham Im not over convinced about the race sally forth won last time out at southwell and this may just have been a fluke, therefore I again find myself opting for Precotts four timer seeker here Royal Diamond who won with ease and ffos last time out and hasn’t looked back since stepped up in trip and looks capable of getting this longer trip. Ground may be a concerned considering all wins have come on good ground. 2pt win royal diamond 5/4 pp

Re: Nottingham 30th Sept 2.50 Nottingham Raimond Ridge is probably at her best over six furlongs on polytrack but she has shown bits and pieces on turf and the possibility of a strongly run five furlongs here may enable her to finish on the premises. She looks competitively handicapped and should get the race run to suit. 7/1 Bet 365, 2.5 pts EW (3 places, 1/5 odds).

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.