Kempton 30th Sept (AW) (eve)

chris34

7.50 Kempton Wigrams turn looked to be coming to hand last time out when 3rd behind the scorching wind from a bad draw, has a better draw today and gets to run off the same mark tonight. Perfect silence won in gritty style last time out over CD and although 3lb is sure to make life tougher but has a good draw to go from again today! 0.5pt e/w wigrams turn 6/1 bet365 0.25pt e/w perfect silence 9/2 bet365 8.50 Kempton Would want to see Arty Crafty too short in this race as I am not as convinced as it would seem others are on how well he won last time out although eventually won reasonably well he made it look like hard work, only has a 5lb rise to worry about tho because jockey was overweight by 1lb last time out. As for my concerns I feel a banker bet is defenetily required and that falls on rowan tiger who won well a couple weeks ago over CD 5lb rise doesn’t look harsh for what looks a progressive sort. 1.5pt win arty crafty 0.25pt e/w rowan tiger 9.20 Kempton Guildenstern has frustrated me recently having look extremely threatening off a mark of 62 on the all weather now dropped 2lb and goes 1lb lower than last win over aw at wolverhampton, has also previously won round here and has a much better draw tonight. Pinball is one I have watched very closely and did finally win on fast ground at bath earlier in the year and had previously showed some promise on the all weather does need to start settling bit better but does show promise mid race but it all falls apart 0.5pt e/w Guildenstern 0.25pt e/w pinball

Re: Kempton 30th Sept (AW) (eve) 9.20 Kempton Rosie Says No is the form horse in the race having been beaten by a head on both of her last two starts. She has been running really well this season from four starts, with only one questionable run at Southwell, which is a different surface to this anyway. The slight concern is that she is drawn central tonight, and hopefully Jim can get her over to race up with the pace as Kelamon could get a soft lead from stall 10, but she is in much better form that Stuart Williams' horse and should run her usual race off just a 1 lb higher mark over a course and distance that are known to suit. 7/2 Stan James, 10 pts.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.