Circus Poker Monthly Million Freeroll 2 - Fri 9th October  

1. 1.

• Yes Please, i meet the criteria
    • No Thanks, i wont be playing

Monthly Million Freeroll II

Friday 9th October, 8pm Start

Password is (vote in poll for password)

Tournament is now live and open for registrations

Its a freeroll (1500 chips), with $2 Rebuy (1500 chips) and $2 Addon (2000 chips).

Levels are 10 mins, and the Rebuy period is for the first 8 levels.

1 Seat for Bounty Killer (Waldorf1)

1 Seat Guaranteed for Winner, with 1 seat for every $535 collected. Please vote in the poll to get the password :ok Eligibility is simple......Have joined before todays date and made 5 posts (24th Sept)

Re: Circus Poker Monthly Million Freeroll 2 - Fri 9th October Received this via email today, is it the same?

Dear PLGalron Username (CUR06999922) Win a FREE seat in the Circus Poker Monthly Million We are running an exclusive bounty freeroll for all

Circus Poker players with two guaranteed seats for the October Monthly Million worth $535 up for grabs. Seat 1: The bounty on Waldorf1, Seat 2: Winner of the freeroll. Win a FREE seat in the Circus Poker Monthly Million

• Date: Friday 9th October, 8pm Start
  • Password: ********** (case sensitive)
  • Starting Chips: 1,500
  • Levels: 10 minutes
  • Re-Buys: $2.00 for 1,500 chips
  • Re-Buy Period: Levels 1 to 8
  • Add- On: $2.00 for 2,000 chips
  • Prize Pool: Two Monthly Million Seats Guaranteed

To take part in the bounty freeroll simply enter the tournament

via the poker lobby on Friday 9th October at 8pm. Good Luck! Introducing ECOOP V Circus Poker is also pleased to announce the launch of ECOOP V, The European Championship of Online Poker. In total, an astonishing $4.55 million in prizes are guaranteed during the competition. This is the biggest online poker pot in Europe’s history so we’re expecting massive demand. This year ECOOP V will also be presenting the winner of each event with an exclusive Tag Heuer watch with the nickname and event name engraved on the back too! For information on tournaments and satellites simply visit the ECOOP V poker schedule on our website And finally... Don’t forget our Reload Freeroll – simply reload before 30th September 2009 and get your invitation to another Monthly Million Freeroll – this one is on 30th September 2009. See you at the tables!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Circus Poker Monthly Million Freeroll 2 - Fri 9th October

I suppose mine is also on its way.
unlikely......
Please vote in the poll to get the password :ok Eligibility is simple......Have joined before todays date and made 5 posts (24th Sept)

Re: Circus Poker Monthly Million Freeroll 2 - Fri 9th October

I suppose mine is also on its way.
Hi Yes the password is on its way, i sent it by 2nd class post so with the strikes n all that it may take a few working days to arrive :ok