Inside Poker GUKPT FR Leg 8 - 6th October

AA_Hall

WIN A £1,300 PACKAGE TO THE THANET GUKPT MAIN EVENT FOR FREE! Tuesday 6th October 8pm 1ST £1,300 PACKAGE TO THE MAIN EVENT 2ND - 5TH $109 GUKPT SUPER SAT TOKEN 6TH - 9TH $55 GUKPT SUPER SAT TOKEN 10TH - 20TH $11 GUKPT SUPER SAT TOKEN Password found on p13 Phil Ivey on front cover

Re: Inside Poker GUKPT FR Leg 8 How many usually in these Steve? Oh and GL in the 100k tonight... I finished 17th out of 2086 player's last night on Full Tilt in the $50,000 GTD and 8 Hours of poker for a grand total of $187!! Was average stack in about 7th and had AA in the BB, dealer who had me covered went all in pre flop and I obviously insta called and he showed 55 and you can guess what happened....what usually happens lol... I donno why I even bother :(grrrr. $10k for 1st

Re: Inside Poker GUKPT FR Leg 8

How many usually in these Steve? Oh and GL in the 100k tonight... I finished 17th out of 2086 player's last night on Full Tilt in the $50,000 GTD and 8 Hours of poker for a grand total of $187!! Was average stack in about 7th and had AA in the BB, dealer who had me covered went all in pre flop and I obviously insta called and he showed 55 and you can guess what happened....what usually happens lol... I donno why I even bother :(grrrr. $10k for 1st
Not sure how many but alot:lol Unlucky for last night:cry

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Inside Poker GUKPT FR Leg 8 - 6th October Sit and wait for live chat eh? That would be BlueSquare live chat then...yes? But it is not BS running the game and fully expect they would be as much in the dark as us, so you are not going to get very far there then. Guess the easiest solution would be to re-run the game with the same players as today. Well actually the easiest solution is to just call it an interupted game and leave it at that...I doubt whether they are under any obligation to hand out any prizes. But all that is totally down to BS and how they want to handle this. I'm not bothered really, was fuming for all of two minutes...but it does give us a chance to vent our spleens at whoever may be close at hand. Jesus, but I love a good moan!

Re: Inside Poker GUKPT FR Leg 8 - 6th October Strange excuse from BLue Sq. rest of site seemed to be working ok. Thanks for your e-mail regarding the Inside Poker Freeroll. I can confirm that the tournament was interrupted by a site problem, as a result a number of players where not able to re-enter the tournament after the break. This issue has been forwarded to the Poker management who should make decision as to whether the tournament will be re-run and at what date, all affected customers will be notified.

Re: Inside Poker GUKPT FR Leg 8 - 6th October

Will be interesting to see what the mag does with the seat as Thanet is next week so no time to rearrange a tourney and let the readers know about it. I'm sure AlunB will be along tomorrow if not tonight to update us.
The IP Freeroll which won me the trip to Vegas was a rescheduled one, due to an error by Full Tilt (IIRC). This was rescheduled pretty quickly, but information about the reschedule was only posted on the IP Forum - hence not many people knew about the new time and day, and we had a significantly reduced field. It may be worth anyone interested having a look on there.

Re: Inside Poker GUKPT FR Leg 8 - 6th October This is in the lobby now to start tomorrow night with the players who were still in at the time of it going tits up! 231 players i think but i've no idea what the chip stacks will be(fresh start or what you finished with last night). See you at the tables:hope