Awesome 10k Paradise Poker Promotion - We can win this!!!

morlspin

€10,000 Challenge Take the €10,000 Challenge Take the €10,000 Challenge Have you tried our re-sizable tables? Do you want to give your multi-tabling skills a test? Well the €10,000 Challenge is the perfect opportunity. ParadisePoker will be running four simultaneous multi-table tournaments all with a €3.30 entry fee. The challenge is; final table all four and win a €10,000 bonus. The challenge takes place Sunday September 20th.

Tournament NameTimeEntry
€10,000 Challenge 116:00 GMT€3 + .30c
€10,000 Challenge 216:00 GMT€3 + .30c
€10,000 Challenge 316:00 GMT€3 + .30c
€10,000 Challenge 416:00 GMT€3 + .30c

Re: Awesome 10k Paradise Poker Promotion - We can win this!!! €10,000 Challenge Take the €10,000 Challenge Take the €10,000 Challenge Terms & Conditions - €10,000 Challenge

1. The promoter of this promotion is ParadisePoker.
  2. The tournaments that represent the promotion are called €10,000 Challenge 1, 2, 3 & 4 only.
  3. The total prize money for this is promotion is €10,000. Should more than one player final table the four tournaments, the €10,000 prize will be divided equally.
  4. Winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with Promotional and General Network Tournament T&Cs. Any accounts found to be in breach of Fraud or Network rules will be locked and disqualified from the promotion.
  5. Any players found to be “soft playing” or “team playing“ in qualifying tournaments in order to enable a player to further his position will be disqualified and all accounts will be suspended.
  6. Winning accounts will be paid within 96 hours of the promotion ending.
  7. ParadisePoker reserve the right to use customers Nickname and/or first name and last initial for use in reasonable amount of marketing and/or future promotions.
  8. Any players found to be “soft playing” or “team playing“ in qualifying tournaments in order to enable a player to further his position will be disqualified and all accounts will be suspended.
  9. Any discussion within the chat facility referring to allowing players to make the final table or soft playing boards will result in disqualification and account suspension.
  10. Any abuse of the chat facility during qualifying tournaments will result in disqualification and account suspension.
  11. ParadisePoker reserve the right to withdraw or alter this promotion at any time or to refuse this offer to any player.
  12. ParadisePoker reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any disconnections as per the general rules of the ParadisePoker Poker service. If the game is disrupted by system or network issues ParadisePoker reserves the right to resolve the issue as it sees fit.
  13. No director, employee, consultant or agent of ParadisePoker or any of its group of companies or its suppliers, vendors or white label partners is eligible to participate in any of the above promotions directly or indirectly, nor is any supplier or vendor. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for this purpose 'relative' includes, but is not limited to, any of a spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
  14. By participating in the tournaments you agree to reasonable publicity, including betting markets around the event and television media interviews and press releases. Event reports will also feature the name and alias of the winners.

Re: Awesome 10k Paradise Poker Promotion - We can win this!!!

Ill have a pound on that mate
Nice one always fancied my self as a bookie, Get the £1 of you next time we meet up. On the off chance that you do win I take it a bank transfer is o.k for your winnings. Every one else on the forum is available at 75,000/1 except Brian.

Nice one always fancied my self as a bookie, Get the £1 of you next time we meet up. On the off chance that you do win I take it a bank transfer is o.k for your winnings. Every one else on the forum is available at 75,000/1 except Brian.
lol are you serious? I'll have $13.34 on myself then. Please have the $1,000,513.34 in cash on Monday for me please ;)

*T&C Apply
Rule 17562, subsection 45 is interesting: ''The player must be able to prove he was playing naked, while floating in the Tyne, playing on a lap-top'' mmm...might not help you to win, but should get you a mention in the Shields Gazette at least. :eyes

Rule 17562, subsection 45 is interesting: ''The player must be able to prove he was playing naked, while floating in the Tyne, playing on a lap-top'' mmm...might not help you to win, but should get you a mention in the Shields Gazette at least. :eyes
Which does of course explain the skinny odds on our Geordie friend, checkout Rule 153 subsection 27 for why no bets are allowed on Brian;)

lol are you serious? I'll have $13.34 on myself then. Please have the $1' date='000,513.34 in cash on Monday for me please ;)[/quote'] :cowCONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A WINNER:cow Being fully aware of your ability as a poker player I will arrange the the payout for Monday A:M Before payment I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways: 1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to. 2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit for me in your country. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon . Thanks and God bless! Best regards, Doctor Glceud.

Which does of course explain the skinny odds on our Geordie friend' date=' checkout Rule 153 subsection 27 for why no bets are allowed on Brian;)[/quote'] Is it because I'm a non-runner due to not being able to log on to Paradise for about 12 months now?

:cowCONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A WINNER:cow Being fully aware of your ability as a poker player I will arrange the the payout for Monday A:M Before payment I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways: 1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to. 2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit for me in your country. Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon . Thanks and God bless! Best regards, Doctor Glceud.
So you weren't kidding? ;)