Sandown 16th Sept

chris34

4.40 Sandown A race full of fully exposed fillies and a toughy to crack in my opinion, I have my shortlist down to 3. Something perfect has been running in classier handicaps than this and running creditbly 3 3rds and 1 2nd and isn’t raised in handicap, also fitted with first time visor. Tinshu has been a model of consistency just recently and therefore handicapper is being a bit harsh raising him 2lb for not even winning and is therefore 6lb higher than last winning, but Hayley taking the ride who does well on these sort of horses that are likely to improve. Flapper one of the big outsiders of the lot and I cant personally understand that, she had previously won twice comfortably before flopping last time out, but that can be excused because she needs to lead and was held up last time in a change of tactics, hopefully back to make all today and goes well under this jockey also dropped 2lb for that latest disappointment. 0.25pt e/w flapper 16/1 bet365 0.25pt e/w tinshu 10/1 bet365 0.25pt e/w something perfect 8/1 bet365 5.10 Sandown African cheetah won extremely comfortably last time out in a maiden and doesn’t looked overburdened in handicap with one finishing behind rated 69 gone on to win comfortable and African finished 7 lengths in front of that and could still be improving. Also like the look of kargan won comfortably last time under todays jockey on ground with some cut should just about get that today and is only 4lb higher and form working out well with 2nd place going on to score of a 1lb higher mark. 0.5pt win African cheetah 0.25pt e/w kargan

Re: Sandown 16th Sept 16:05 - Laa Rayb @ 4/1 Sportingbet How times has Bankable been beating as favourite? Of course the horse doesn't know that but he often finds one to good and the 4/6 is no price, if the right Laa Rayb turns up he'll give the fvourite alot of work and is the sensible suggestion at the odds. 17:10 - African Cheetah @ 9/1 Paddys (bog) Not been seen since scoring easily in a maiden in May, faces similar ground conditions this afternoon and racing over same trip (7f further), slight worry of course would be the 4 month break but if your looking for one each-way I think Johnston's runner has to be the one.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.