The Steady drip as a long term system

bravo470

I am sure most people are familiar with the steady drip stratergys mainly feautering correct scores over on the Glory hunters section.The 1% drip system as used to good effect by Hodgy is running strong after over 200 bets and has turned £20 into over £200.The risk element of these challenges is that should a loser come up they will lose their entire bank.The system works by risking the entire bank on a unlikley result. Football scores are one such favoured avenue.My idea would be to use the drip but only aim to make half your initiall stake,and to have multiple banks running together.For instance you would start with £100 here we have 5 seperate banks of £20.The aim would be to lay long shot outcomes for instance Man Utd losing 3.0 against Hull City.You would lay five such results across the foorball matches for the day.You would then hope to make £10 from each bank over a period of time.(I appreciate this could take a while but on each succsesfull bet you would place all money earned from the initial £20 back on the next selection and so on.)If one bank came up against a loser you would only in reality be losing your initiall £20 stake.Hopefully the bets would continue to come in and each seperate bank would make its 50 % before starting over again.Any thoughts Gents

Re: The Steady drip as a long term system Take a look here mate http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/long-term-football-drip-ends-350-wins-1-loss-63559/ Its certainly possible to get a lovely long winning run, but when your laying at these low odds it can be a bit of a lottery, as no one can predict a 3-3, 1-3 upset. GL to you, and I hope you do as well as both Hodgey and I done :hope

Re: The Steady drip as a long term system Respect to you Scotty what a run and that kind of form is basis for my idea.The continued sequance is likely at some time to throw up the rogue result which would mean the loss of the entire bank. I can see the attraction of this in the glory hunting scenareo but could the system be bastadised to allow for continued profits all be it without the long term sky high profits. Would it not be possible as suggested to set five seperate banks off running at the same time but obviously laying a number of differant scores. If you were happy to re start the bank say when any of the individual bank made 50% (increasing the initial banks say by a pound on the next sequance ) for continued growth.If a lose does come along only one bank is wiped out and the chances are that this amount will be replenished by the other banks. The disadvantage would be the time it took for the banks to grow to large amounts however this would be of set by the chance of succsess as you are betting with more than one bank and the short period it would take to double the bank.Afterall profit is profit From your results this stratergy may work what do you think. PS Ive also been stung only laying horses that does not work for me.

Re: The Steady drip as a long term system

Respect to you Scotty what a run and that kind of form is basis for my idea.The continued sequance is likely at some time to throw up the rogue result which would mean the loss of the entire bank. I can see the attraction of this in the glory hunting scenareo but could the system be bastadised to allow for continued profits all be it without the long term sky high profits. Would it not be possible as suggested to set five seperate banks off running at the same time but obviously laying a number of differant scores. If you were happy to re start the bank say when any of the individual bank made 50% (increasing the initial banks say by a pound on the next sequance ) for continued growth.If a lose does come along only one bank is wiped out and the chances are that this amount will be replenished by the other banks. The disadvantage would be the time it took for the banks to grow to large amounts however this would be of set by the chance of succsess as you are betting with more than one bank and the short period it would take to double the bank.Afterall profit is profit From your results this stratergy may work what do you think. PS Ive also been stung only laying horses that does not work for me.
Hmmn it might work, but as I said, with these rogue results, it can be a lottery. Therefore I would take using 2 banks, betting on 2 outcomes, as opposed to 1 (different games, 1 scoreline on each) you would lose one of the banks in half the time as you would lose the initial bank had you only used the one bank. I think the main thing about these drips is having a goal in mind, and when you hit that goal, stopping- and making that goal realistic!

Hmmn it might work, but as I said, with these rogue results, it can be a lottery. Therefore I would take using 2 banks, betting on 2 outcomes, as opposed to 1 (different games, 1 scoreline on each) you would lose one of the banks in half the time as you would lose the initial bank had you only used the one bank. I think the main thing about these drips is having a goal in mind, and when you hit that goal, stopping- and making that goal realistic!
That's the hardest part, stopping when you're winning. A week ago, I had reached my goal of 1000 euros all-in betting. But, instead of banking my money, I just wanted one more bet and BOOM ! All lost :wall. I must say, that's horrible lol

Re: The Steady drip as a long term system Guys the targeting of fixed profits is what I would hope would make this system a profitable long term reality. If you decided that you would only reach 50% of your original stake and then re-started cashing out the 50% profit, this would able you to lock your profits in with if the worse case scenario a score came in then only the losses would be kept to a minimum.Also as you would be running multiple banks hopefully the ones that showed profits would pay for the odd faliure. The advantage of the system is that you can be selective in relation to the matches you select. Scotty and Hodgy show that you can go on tremendous winning sequences with this system my idea would allow for less overall profits but with a much greater chance of long term profits without an overall risk of losing everything.

That's the hardest part' date=' stopping when you're winning. A week ago, I had reached my goal of 1000 euros all-in betting. But, instead of banking my money, I just wanted one more bet and BOOM ! All lost :wall. I must say, that's horrible lol[/quote'] Which was your initial starting bank ? If you start wih 50 and get to 1000 is extremely frustrating. My opinion is you should have achievable goals as mentioned above and to bank a part of the winnings. In case of a lost bet aftter a long winning streak the discouragement is enormous and some people have no nerves to start over again. But if you lose only a third of the bank you can recover much easier.