** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grex's HOMES; 558 selections; +5.1% yield

Grex

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites 161 bets +17% yield

One thing that perhaps you have not taken into account, is that the system ignores the first and last 6 rounds of matches in each league. I remember that this significantly improved the yield during back-testing.
Ah right.. Yes, I didn't know about that, and haven't tested it with such an option. But its an interesting system for sure, and I'll keep an eye on you ;)

Great job Grex' date=' but i consider why you do not include Arsenal (1.53) and Milan(1.53) in your selections?[/quote'] That's because they are away teams. As the title suggests, the system selects Home Favourites. On a side note, would it be profitable to lay away teams in 1.45-1.80, considering they often fall prey to upsets. Hehe.

Great job Grex' date=' but i consider why you do not include Arsenal (1.53) and Milan(1.53) in your selections?[/quote'] As the thread title suggests, we are looking at HOME favourites..... Arsenal and Milan are playing AWAY ;) EDIT.... sorry Relf, we posted at the same time !!

VOTE NOW !!!! We're only 3 votes off the joint leaders in the PL Best System Oscars :eek C'mon guys ...you know it makes sense :D
WOW :loon..... your "persuasion" seems to be working..... now only 1 vote behind the two horse-racing systems :ok

WOW :loon..... your "persuasion" seems to be working..... now only 1 vote behind the two horse-racing systems :ok
Now joint 2nd , only 1 vote behind !!! C'mon guys lets give those four-legged mug-punters a run for their money , especially after todays double comes in :loon

As the thread title suggests' date= we are looking at HOME favourites..... Arsenal and Milan are playing AWAY ;) EDIT.... sorry Relf, we posted at the same time !!
No worries!
Now joint 2nd , only 1 vote behind !!! C'mon guys lets give those four-legged mug-punters a run for their money , especially after todays double comes in :loon
Haha, if only we could vote more than ONCE. Will be cheering you on till 20th. Good luck!

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites 164 bets +17% yield

Love a late goal :dude
Not so good for the heart condition :tongue2 By the way, JTW.... I see we are now running neck-and-neck with Slapdash's system in the Oscars poll...... time for a final push. I need your PR expertise to rally the forces ("your system needs you", "you know it makes sense", "make your vote count" etc. etc.) :D I would do it myself, but is seems a wee bit pretentious ;)..... people pay more attention to a legend like yourself.

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites 164 bets +17% yield Hello Grex, jumped on this and your O/U system with some nice results. Keep up the good work. Also voted for you in the Oscars. Question: How do you go about getting the odds for previous seasons when doing your backtesting?

Not so good for the heart condition :tongue2 By the way, JTW.... I see we are now running neck-and-neck with Slapdash's system in the Oscars poll...... time for a final push. I need your PR expertise to rally the forces ("your system needs you", "you know it makes sense", "make your vote count" etc. etc.) :D I would do it myself, but is seems a wee bit pretentious ;)..... people pay more attention to a legend like yourself.
Some might i'm more of a bell-end than a legend :lol But seriously folks , i know that Ralphies and Slapdash's system's are brill but this little gem of a system has been a breath of fresh air to the S and S Forum . It's safe, straight-forward , simple , profitable and it's a Footie system...what more could you ask for ?? So in the words of the inimitable [and ever so slightly sozzled at the time ] Delia Smith ..LETS BE 'AVING YOU !!!! :loon:loon:loon:loon VOTE ,VOTE,VOTE :ok Only 2 more voting days left , we're in front but there's still the chance we could be taken from the rear ...........ooooooohh eerrr Mrs !! :rollin [wee bit of the Frankie Howerd's there for the older generation]

Re: Short Priced Home Favourites 164 bets +17% yield Thanks to Megg, Bluemanc (I love Carlos Tevez), McNulty.... and all the others who have voted for the SPHF system..... and a special thank you to my campaign Manager, JTW :clap:clap

Question: How do you go about getting the odds for previous seasons when doing your backtesting?
Like most system-freaks, we get our historical odds data from football-data.co.uk :ok

Thanks to Megg' date= Bluemanc (I love Carlos Tevez), McNulty.... and all the others who have voted for the SPHF system..... and a special thank you to my campaign Manager, JTW :clap:clap
I want to vote, where do i go to vote for you......