Redcar - Mon 14th Sept

fintron

Redcar 5.10 John Keats has held his form well this season without winning and dropped in grade is likely to be involved, along with Who's Shirl, who hacked up at Newcastle last time out and may have more to offer, despite a 10 lb hike in the weights. It is Darcy's Pride that interests me though. The mare is probably more effective over 5f than 6f, but has benefitted from the application of a tongue tie in recent months and is only 3 lbs higher than when winning at Newcastle last time out. She has course and distance form having won here in April so, the trip apart, ticks most boxes. I still think she is worth chancing at the price though, and will have John Keats and Who's Shirl onside as savers. Darcy's Pride 16/1 Hills, 7.5 pts EW (1/4 odds, 4 places) John Keats 9/2 Bet 365, 5 pts win Who's Shirl 7/1 Bet 365, 3.75 pts win

Re: Redcar - Mon 14th Sept 3.40 Redcar - Twist Again Twist Again looks for a hat trick win here after scoring here just over 2 weeks ago. Beat Khayar by 1 1/4 length and ever since John Quinn took over Jim Crowley he's giving it great rides (Form reads 3311). Asking a bit more here and will have to see how she copes with another 7lb run here but I feel as though she's open to improvement. 1pt win