F1 - bernie and Silverstone

Guest stevetav

Guest stevetav

Well, what a suprise eh? Bernies kicked off at Silverstone....AGAIN..... Every Fcukin Year Bernie tells us how poor Silverstone is, if its not the Roads its the Toilets, if its not the car parks its the Crowd levels.... whats this really about bernie??? MONEY....nothing but MONEY.. Another case to show that he doesnt care about the fans one single bit, its all about MONEY.... Ive been following F1 for years, and i cannot remember a time when this arguement hasnt come up before. This is a lose lose situation for F1, Ok so China has a wondeful f1 circuit, and Silverstone or any other European Circuit doesnt come close, but to use that for grounds of kicking Britain out is a joke. Im sure Silverstone will be on next year, this always happends, but why does he have to do it every time? Id love to break the mans legs sometimes :\ rant over.

Guest stevetav

Re: F1 - bernie and Silverstone ...and to add to it.... "People" also cant help but throw in the Tobacco Sponsorship arguement in as well. For a start, remember that its all going to be banned worldwide by 2006. The whole arguement that it makes you start smoking is bollox, for the record im giving up smoking at the mo, proberbly why im soo stressed i hear you say! F1 cars with sponsors do not make me want to smoke, the same as i dont rush out and Double Glazing becuase the sponsor my local team. If however i was thinking of buying a packet of fags, well thats different. Also "people" say its wrong that we let F1 race in Britain when tobacco sponsorship is banned, When was the last time you saw a Tobacco brand on and F1 racing in britain?......no me niether.... :banghead

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stevetav

Re: F1 - bernie and Silverstone ...... So silverstone is back, well thanks Bernie, arnt you a gent? Slag off Silverstone, but then pick it back up again and save the bacon. Now you look like a hero!!!! :notworthy The sun shines through bernies arse..... Same time next year? :\