Finnish Hockey (mestis)

************** Haukat v Sport ************** Pick 2 :arrow: 1.80 @ Ladbrokes stake : 9/10 Finland Mestis hockey match between two midtable teams. Let?s first look at the table: 8. Sport 9 4-2-3 33:20 13 10 9. Haukat 10 3-2-5 26:32 -6 8 In first look, seems quite equal teams wich is surprising becouse Sport was expected to be much higher on the table. But latest three losses dropped them down a bit. 7.10 Sport - TuTo 2-3 9.10 Jukurit - Sport 2-0 14.10 Sport - KalPa 2-3 We see that only with jukurit it was a loss without a goal. Otherwise they were unlucky a bit. But this things happen ofcourse especially if u play with good teams. Jukurit 3rd and Kaipa 1st. (source: www.vaasansport.fi Today they meet Haukat on their ground. And I bet they are anger to get their points back. And they have a perfect chance to do it. Haukat is IMO somewhere around the place they belong. With their goal difference we see that they let more goals in than concede. 16 Oct 04 KalPa v Haukat 5:2 12 Oct 04 Haukat v FPS 3:3 08 Oct 04 Hermes v Haukat 4:1 07 Oct 04 Hokki v Haukat 4:3 30 Sep 04 Haukat v TuTo 4:1 28 Sep 04 Haukat v K-Vantaa 3:2 All games were very close. interesting match for me is with FPS. They draw 3-3, and FPS is bottom table team. Just to compare with Sport, they trash FPS 7-2. So.. difference between team is obvious. Today for Haukat will play two new players Janne Lahti (22) and Joni Lappalainen(20). But according to the informations on the net, Haukat will miss 6 players. 4 becouse of flu (even if they play, won?t be fit 100%) and 1 injured and one suspended. (source: www.haukat.fi ) Forgot to mention. Start has for this game also new player Aniket ?Nik? Dhadphale, wich they got for trial (I think he played with San Jose Sharks) On finland forums predictions for this game are somewhere like 1-5, 2-8 0-6 etc? ;) So, in my opinion today is a perfect chance for Start to jump back on above part of the table. As on Sport?s home page says: ?we have a dream? Good luck to all. ;)