shortcut to new bankroll

nkdz

First of all i hope mods won't mind i opened another GH thread, the one with Martingale is going so slow and i desperately want to build a solid bankroll again. Had very solid one at Pinnacle but had to withdraw to cover some old depths. Anyway, since i'm going to surgery next thursday (hernia) and will have lots of free time, probably untill Xmas, i deposited remaining 22.80€ from my MB account to betfair's. I noticed a lots of people trying to hit low odds lots of times to earn some cash, that's exactly how i pumped mine previous bankroll, it took me lots of hrs of livebetting and sweating over 1.20ish odds but i made it in only few weeks. No specific rules, will try to pick winners despite odds, lay cs's and will take many bets live, for which i'll post some screenshots as evidence. Since my starting bankroll is so skinny i'll try to reach odds @50, €1000 should be enough for start:D. This thread should help me not to go wild with taking bets, cause i would loved if this thread will be successful in the end. Cheers :beer

Re: shortcut to new bankroll(hopefully) ;)

First of all i hope mods won't mind i opened another GH thread' date=' the one with Martingale is going so slow and i desperately want to build a solid bankroll again. Had very solid one at Pinnacle but had to withdraw to cover some old depths. Anyway, since i'm going to surgery next thursday (hernia) and will have lots of free time, probably untill Xmas, i deposited remaining 22.80€ from my MB account to betfair's. I noticed a lots of people trying to hit low odds lots of times to earn some cash, that's exactly how i pumped mine previous bankroll, it took me lots of hrs of livebetting and sweating over 1.20ish odds but i made it in only few weeks. No specific rules, will try to pick winners despite odds, lay cs's and will take many bets live, for which i'll post some screenshots as evidence. Since my starting bankroll is so skinny i'll try to reach odds @50, €1000 should be enough for start:D. This thread should help me not to go wild with taking bets, cause i would loved if this thread will be successful in the end. Cheers :beer
Don't waste ur money filling holes in ur floor ;) just kidding good luck sir

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.