Sandown Fri 11th Sept

bowles10

2.50 my philosophy for Sandown straight 5f is won over 6f, placed over 7f. IVORY SILK is the one for this race. Make my dream would be 2nd choice having bdecent form over 6f. Nomoreblondes couldnt have won easier last tme out at Newcastle with Cape royal in the race the pace will be quick IVORY SILK to win Exactas with Ivory silk/Make my dream/nomoreblondes

Re: Sandown Fri 11th Sept 2.50 Sandown This is more a joke bet for me after my latest ex GF No more blondes!! But in all honestly won nicely at newcastle and has to carry 6lb penalty but isnt being brought down south for no reason should find the ground to liking. 0.5pt win no more blondes

Re: Sandown Fri 11th Sept 5.05 Sandown The form of Directorship's Newbury fourth last October reads very impressively. The winner Palavicini is really useful and Border Patrol and Holberg who finished either side of him have both turned out into progressive handicappers. Directorship flopped on his sole try at this trip but I put that down to him needing a run and the way he won his race here in June in maiden company suggested a step up to one and a quarter miles would suit. He disappointed over a mile here last time out but again plugged on, and tackling this longer trip today and with fresh improvement entirely feasible, I'll take him at a price. 20/1 SJ, 5 pts EW (3 places, 1/5 odds).