Lars' New Thread

Lars

Gonna try to get a thread going here because I really do need to keep a better record of what I'm doing. Been doing a better recently, so this thread will most probably be some sort of curse :lol Starting bank of 100pts. --- 4:50 Lingfield. Desert Streak looks a very strong selection after a strong second off a mark of 66 at Wolverhampton, it now drops back to a mark of 60, a mark it won off in early august here on softish ground. LTO was just caught on the line by a horse a few lbs better off so I'm thinking that unless a horse makes a surprise resurgence, it's only for this one to lose. Very hopeful. 1pt Win @ 7/4 Bet365 BOG --- 5:50 Kempton Not sure about Assail in this one, although takes a drop in class today, I aren't sure about an extra two furlongs, although staying on last time decently, it may have too much to do in the weights. So I'm willing to oppose this one today. Supernoverre absolutely relishes the all-weather. Backed it LTO and it didn't do badly at a price, kept on but wasn't positioned right to make a challenge. It's all weather record is 3 wins and 2 places from 8 runs. I'm expecting a big improvement with it being back on the all-weather, and think it could go close at a really nice price, forecast of 12/1 and I'll be taking it early. A main danger could well be Absinthe, very unexposed and could be anything, unsure on all-weather though, as it's first run came at Kempton and it only did "ok". Might be worth a market check. Supernoverre 0.5pt EW 25/1 Bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.