Tipsters Flat Selections (Turf & AW) P/L +£6.50

As promised i have pencilled my comeback for today after a couple of months off!!! Really want to get back into the tipping as deep down this is where my passion is. Looking at todays cards and weather this will be difficult as there are heavy showers forecast at all 3 meetings which has not arrived yet and could play a big part in the going conditions but will have a crack at the first days cards. Ripon 2.30 CLARO SELLING STAKES(CLASS 5) Not going to get over involved in this race as there are a lot of unexposed sorts in here who could well improve on there latest runs but Whipma Whopma Gate & Whirlijig should be the main dangers in the finish. Advice No Bet

Re: Tipsters Flat Selections (Turf & AW) Starting Bank £1000 Leicester 3.50 BUY A RACING POST YEARLING BONUS CANDIDATE HANDICAP(CLASS 5) Princess Flame Caught my eye when running over similar conditions two outings ago at Epsom where he was beaten by Calculating by 1/2 length but still managed to stay on at the finish, Carried 9-5 that day and now 3lbs down on that run and could easily make the market favourite work for this race. 15/2 with Victor Chandler looks good value even to nick a place. Advice Back Princess Flame £5 E/W @ 15/2 w/ Victor Chandler.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.