Martingale, slow but steady

nkdz

Hope mods won't mind a newbie opening thread here, if it's against the rules delete it. I know, you probably read about it many times and maybe even tryed it yourself and you are suspicious about, and this thread will probably convince you one more time that it is a waste of time and money but since i have few quids on my bet365 account i'll try to see how is it work in a real life. Of course, i'll modify it a bit and adapt it to myself but basically it's all about doubling your stake after every lost bet. There will be exactly 6 levels, so you need 63 units for start. Mostly i'll pick football bets in singles/doubles, and in first two levels i'll go with higher odds. After that, i'll just focus on picking winners but odds will always have to be higher than 2, cause it won't work otherwise. Of course, in a very long run, Martingale won't bring you any good so my goal is to raise my bankroll four times and get a decent bankroll in the end. You can't play this system forever, not because mathematical probability which says that, sooner or later you will lose, but because of stress and your health when you go to 4th, 5th or even 6th level. Currently my balance is exactly 175 GBP's, so when(and if) i reach 2800 GBP's i will make my point and end this system. :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.