Best bet of the Day - Fri 21st Aug

1.45 York I was at Pontefract on Sunday when Braveheart Move ran out a half a length winner infront of Eton Fable, and I thought he ran a great race in a thrilling finish. He is turned out under a penalty here as a result of that win but is lightly raced and open to further improvement. At Pontefract he won over a stiff 10f, and although he is up to 1m 6f tomorrow, York is a much easier track and I think, given the way he ran on on Sunday, he could be up to defying a penalty here despite the step up in trip. EW

Re: Best bet of the Day - Fri 21st Aug 6.25 salisbury Black snowflake is on the upgrade and taking usual godolphin route take a few runs in maidens then maybe a handicap then a listed event then maybe a group run, and has looked consistent on all start so far and has shaped as though a further step up in trip is far more suitably havig run on so strongly in last couple of races, also interesting to see Detori traveling all the way from york just for this one ride!!! 1pt win black snowflake

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.