BoylePoker - CardPlayer IPO Freeroll 13/9/09

Adetrick

Card Player Europe readers outside of the U.S have a chance to win a package to the International Poker Open 2009 including tournament buy in, two nights accommodation and $300 spending money with our exclusive freeroll at Boylepoker.com on Sept. 13 at 9 p.m. Passworded but freely available on the CardPlayer website. $200 added for the runners up.

• 3 weeks later...

Exclusive Boylepoker IPO Card Player Freeroll Card Player Europe readers outside of the U.S have a chance to win a package to the International Poker Open 2009 including tournament buy in, two nights accommodation and $300 spending money with our exclusive freeroll at Boylepoker.com on Sept. 13 at 9 p.m. BST. The password for the Boylepoker IPO VIP freeroll is "XXXXXXX" Registration is now open for this event. Players can find the tournament under “Specials” in the Boylepoker client lobby. ----------------------------------------- Sorry mods,did not realise already posted--and take back what i said

Re: Exclusive Boylepoker IPO Card Player Freeroll 1st of all, Its a private magazine freeroll, so only readers should be in this anyway so technically sharing the info is pointless. Secondly.......maybe its the players who are attending already but fancy satelliting in cheaper, theres a big thread in poker live with all the details of the events

Re: Exclusive Boylepoker IPO Card Player Freeroll

1st of all, Its a private magazine freeroll, so only readers should be in this anyway so technically sharing the info is pointless. Secondly.......maybe its the players who are attending already but fancy satelliting in cheaper, theres a big thread in poker live with all the details of the events
Whats the problem Morls? Is it not just the same as Swampster plugging his mags freerolls? Or any one else who sticks up reminders for PP and IP freerolls. And the password is available on the WWW so why not share it? Bit like the independent league if you ask me and I didnt see any complaints in there, all I see is rather a lot of better off pl'ers:ok

Re: Exclusive Boylepoker IPO Card Player Freeroll

Whats the problem Morls? Is it not just the same as Swampster plugging his mags freerolls? Or any one else who sticks up reminders for PP and IP freerolls. And the password is available on the WWW so why not share it? Bit like the independent league if you ask me and I didnt see any complaints in there, all I see is rather a lot of better off pl'ers:ok
No Ed, nothing like that at all. Winsome originally had this posted too....
Whilst browsing poker sites came across the above tournament,there is also $1 buy in later--noticed a few PL members had registered,and not a mention on treads. Is it a case of take but dont share with some members???
Thats what my reply was based on

Re: BoylePoker - CardPlayer IPO Freeroll 13/9/09

Ed' date=' we do plug WPT's freerolls on here but never give out passwords - just direct forum users to the magazine which they can buy in all good newsagen...[smack smack SPAM smack....etc']
I know you dont and I think its great you bother to come on here to tell us whats happening in the mag(likewise Alun) That wasnt the point I was making. It was more Graeme appearing to say "dont tell any one about that I want it";)