Bounty stars of poker- this wednesday 19th august-live game offer

stpokered

Hi all, I qulaified for the pokerstars bounty stars of poker tournie about a month ago and filming is this wednesday (19th) in london. As i can not go due to having to work this week i am giving someone on this site the opportunity to take my place. You can get 2 free night accomodation in london (tuesday and wednesday night) before this televised event which starts at 8.30 am on wednesday. Terms and conditions 1) If you win the 6 seater stt and then the heads up against the pro/celebrity you share the £5000 with me, 50% each 2) Please write reasons why i should choose you to play (sharkscope graphs for 6 seater stts,etc,etc) I'm off to work until 10.30pm tonight so i will review all applicants after this Finally pokerstars have e-mailed me to say it is fine for me to find a replacement and they will e-mail whoever i choose with disclosure form (to say you don't mind being filmed) + directions to venue,etc NB Mods please move this to relevant section :)

Re: Bounty stars of poker- this wednesday 19th august-live game offer :notworthy:notworthyWhat a fantastic offer, and opportunity for someone - thankyou :notworthy:notworthy Not for me, but I'm sure that there are plenty on PL who would love this opportunity :ok

Re: Bounty stars of poker- this wednesday 19th august-live game offer Cannot believe nobody has Jumped up for this yet. I would certainly have been interested, But have other commitments for the week unfortunately. Good Luck to whoever does take your place :hope:ok

Re: Bounty stars of poker- this wednesday 19th august-live game offer Good luck DK! Guess I'll have to wqualify next month as I had planned. It will be harder though as one 1 seat in the final I think instead of 3 as they had done when stpokered qualified.

Re: Bounty stars of poker- this wednesday 19th august-live game offer Thx all , When Tina qualified thru PaddyPower when winning a 1500 runner freeroll !! to appear on TV in the Battle of the Mags I went with her to the studios. I came 2nd in another one and in all honesty played about 30% interested HU as I didn't really fancy playing on TV. When I got there I really wished I tried 100% as it looked a great experience. I thank Ed (stpokered) for this chance and have made an agreement which is slightly more in his favour than he originally offered as he earned the right to play in the first place. I am able to go at short notice this week due to Saturday's game and as I had only 4 days before Austria this will be a new record ....:drums.

Re: Bounty stars of poker- this wednesday 19th august-live game offer I've kept in touch with Ed direct but i'm up at 7am today :cry as its an 8.30am start at the TV studios. I told him that with the yoof of London outside at 2am and 3am I know what its like when footie teams moan about the fire alarm going off :lol. I'm off for breakfast now so i'll try and get back on here later. :hope.

Re: Bounty stars of poker- this wednesday 19th august-live game offer Other day on stars ppl were saying that they were chopping heats for £333 each (£2k/6) then playing for the heads up match where you could win £3k. Dont know if DK would have been allowed to do a similar thing by stpokered.