Brazil » Série B (19 august)

Re: Brazil » Série B (19 august) Campinense - Portuguesa Well Brasilian Serie B is not my cup of tea to be honest, because teams are very similar, and there is no discipline in game, but this one can't be overlooked for small to medium stakes. Home team is on rock bottom of the table, but their home record isn't so terrible at all, 3-1-5 this season. They had terrible start of the season, but under the new coach, Freitas Nascimento, they showed signs of life and they are slowly putting points on the league table. For todays game they have no injury or suspension problems. Portugesa on the other hand is team with worst form in Serie B at the moment, in the last 6 games, they have 1-0-5, away from home they have 3-2-4 this season. But Portugesa today have no less than 12 players unavailable for this game. Because of that coach René Simões called 5 players from Portugesa Under 18 team to join first team. So lets start with suspensions and injuries list: defender Thiago Gomes and midleefielders Ygor and Preto are suspended after last game against Vasco, defender Bruno Rodrigo, midlefielder Acleisson and forward Edno are also suspended after collecting 3 yellow cards, defenders Erick, Ediglê and Preto Costa, lateral Guigov, midlefielder Fellype Gabriel and forward Christian are all injured. Probable squads: Campinense-PB: Fabiano; Thompson, Kléber, Nino e Buick; Charles Wagner, Henrique, Fernandes e Washington; Giuliano e Edmundo Técnico: Freitas Nascimento Portuguesa: Fábio; César Prates, Cássio e Jaime e Anderson Paim; Marco Antônio, Acleisson, Fabrício e Héverton; Dinei e Kempes Técnico: René Simões Well do I need to say anithing more? Campinense @2.75 StanJames 4/10

Re: Brazil » Série B (19 august) Campinense v Portuguesa-SP: Asian Handicap (0) at 1,85 (pinnacle) - 10/10 Totally agree on this one mate, but both teams will be with important missings. Campiniense will miss key midfielder Giuliano (15 games, 2 goals) and important defender Tiago Saletti (9 games, 1 goal( - both suspended. Also out - defender Márcio Paraíba (6 games, 1 goal), striker Fábio Júnior (9 games, 2 goals) and defender Buick (6 games, 1 goal) - all injured. On the other side Portugesa manager René Simões will not be able to count on 12 players for this match: Ygor (midfielder, 11 games, 1 goal), Thiago Gomes (defender, 10 games, 1 goal) and Preto (midfielder, 12 games) - all suspended. Bruno Rodrigo (defender, 16 games, 2 goals), Acleisson (midfielder, 14 games) and Edno (midfielder, 11 games) - suspended after collecting third yellow card in a row. Also out: Fellype Gabriel (midfielder, 16 games, 3 goals), Erick (midfielder, 9 games), Preto Costa (defender, 6 games), Ediglê (defender, 7 games), Christian (atacker, 9 games, 1 goal) and Guigov (defender) - all injured. So I am going with maximum stake on this asian line - 10/10

Re: Brazil » Série B (19 august) i read same at paulista site but i cant understand only one : ...Acleisson e Edno, suspensos (Acleisson .... is suspended) but in the bottom of the text he is in start 11 ?! I think that he is suspended coz he have yellow card last match but i dont know how many YC he have from the begining ?! Pls help ;)

Re: Brazil » Série B (19 august)

i read same at paulista site but i cant understand only one : ...Acleisson e Edno, suspensos (Acleisson .... is suspended) but in the bottom of the text he is in start 11 ?! I think that he is suspended coz he have yellow card last match but i dont know how many YC he have from the begining ?! Pls help ;)
Acleisson is suspended after he collected third yellow card in a row...

Re: Brazil » Série B (19 august) Esporte Clube Bahia v Atlético Goianiense over 2,5 goals at 1,7 (expect) - 5/10 I really belive that these two sides are capable of making great game tonight with some goals in both nets. Atletico is the leader of Serie B and will go there to search for another victory, and on the other hand Bahia will after bad period try to get that three point for itself - so in my opinion we will see open game and at least three goals. Goos luck to all. Head to head:

11-11-07 Serie C Bahia 1 - 1 Atlético Goianiense
28-10-07 Serie C Atlético Goianiense 1 - 2 Bahia

Re: Brazil » Série B (19 august) Campinense v Portuguesa-SP: Asian Handicap (0) at 1,85 (pinnacle) - 10/10 (money back) :ok Esporte Clube Bahia v Atlético Goianiense over 2,5 goals at 1,7 (expect) - 5/10 :clap nice again :beer