No More Virgin Festivals??

morlspin

Re: No More Virgin Festivals??

Rumour on the grapevine is that there will be no more Virgin Festivals this year, or possiby ever.... Im emailing Virgin now to get some confirmation, as there must be a few of us here who have open seats :sad
:sad:sad:sad

Re: No More Virgin Festivals?? Wow, thats some rumour, as you said, some of us already have open seats, not that thats, the end of the world. Think the site could lose a few members if its true, would be a shame though, think they have been getting better and better the festivals and so nice to put names to faces.

Re: No More Virgin Festivals?? Only been to two and I thought they were overrated myself. If you are looking for a low buy in-deepstack event why go to the pain of these festivals? There are plenty of events on up and down the UK with plenty of added value all the time.

Re: No More Virgin Festivals??

Only been to two and I thought they were overrated myself. If you are looking for a low buy in-deepstack event why go to the pain of these festivals? There are plenty of events on up and down the UK with plenty of added value all the time.
Thats just you, the rest of us play poker as an excuse to get away from the wife and get pissed for the weekend:cheers You really should get a life(did you not just say something similar to GaF?)

Re: No More Virgin Festivals?? Hi All, Just wanted to clarify that we have every expectation of running future festivals. However it is looking increasingly likely that the next one won't be until early next year. Sorry this means a longer gap than normal. I'll make sure the next one is worth the wait! Cheers Ollie