Bath 16th Aug

3.30 bath bold cross is better than his form line suggests having finished 4-8-4 in 3 classy handicaps after winning nicelyat this level off a mark of 76 runs off 80 today and this is more his level and should find things much better, also ground to suit 0.5pt e/w bold cross 5.00 bath swinbrook showed a nice attitude when winning a claimer round here under this jockey just 10 days ago, and could be well capable off this mark last won a handicap off a mark 70 (65 if taking jockeys claimer into account) runs off 74 today (67 if taking jockeys claimer into account) seeking hatrick sure for a good ride on this ground 0.5pt e/w swinbrook

Re: Bath 16th Aug 4:30 Bath Don't normally make a decision on a bet at 2am the night before but I do feel that Whispered Dreams has a really good chance in this Fillies' listed race. This German horse, formerly owned by Goldolphin in 2007/2008 has done nearly all of its' racing in France and Germany, with only one race over 7f at Lingfield, a maiden where it won by 2 lengths it's solitary effort in the UK. LTO finished 2nd, by 3/4 l in listed company over 1m. The time in that race was quite decent so it wasn't a bad effort. Previous to that was a second in Group 3 company, where it came 2nd by neck in another decent time. I don't know the worth of that German form but I'm willing to take a chance at the prices given. The trainer hasn't had that much success when bringing horses over here, but that has been mainly jumps events and I'm willing to put that aside. Ted Durcan booking is eyecatching and I'm hoping this one can get it's nose in front, not sure on the ground front, has won twice at good to soft and it's previous efforts were on "good", so it can act on most surfaces. Price currently at 11.0 ish on betfair, and 8/1 on PaddyPower. I'll be taking the price in the morning as I expect a little bit of money to come for this one.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.