WIN Market

Fascinating market this..... I had a bit of Rodrigo @ 9/2 on Hills this morning, he is now universally shorter than this. Freddie was as short as 4/5 at one point with some bookmakers, but is now top priced 4/1, but generally 7/2. Siavash is also fluctuating in price, was as short as 9/4 2F a few weeks back, before the Noirin shite, when he drifted to 8/1 ish. He is now 5/2f with VC and top priced 7/2 with Betfred. Sophie is very strong also, having been around the 12/1 mark for a few weeks, before starting to move strongly for the past 3 or 4 weeks. Has been 2/1f, but now 5/2f with Corals, and top priced 7/2. Charlie has also been as short as 5/2 but there seems to be little interest in him of late, top priced 6/1 with Betfred but as short as 9/2 with Paddy Power. Marcus, David, Lisa and Bea are of little interest in this betting market surely? Their prices reflect that. This leaves me with Rodrigo, who has IMO been a major pain in the arse, with all his whinging, but at the same time, he hasn't really done anything wrong. He has been 7's and 8's pretty much since week 3 of the show without getting any shorter or longer, even with people exiting which should affect the odds. However, the last week has seen a massive fall in his odds, I got on @ 9/2 with Hills, but he is now generally 7/2 everywhere but 4/1 with Sportingbet. Fascinating stuff from a betting perspective IMO even though the program itself has been dull and dross.

Re: WIN Market I've gone green on betfair for all of the "Top 5" except Freddie who i have a £12 loss with (if he wins). Just cant see this diddy winning it especially as the final night gets closer and people start asking themselves "do i really want to give this spoilt little rich tw*t another £100k?" Charlie is still my pick for this year. Has had the funnier moments in the house and is entertaining in his winding up of Rodrigo Siavash - too much of a wet blanket now after the Noirin thing - he was funny at the start but has lost his sense of fun. Sophie - Improved as the show has gone on and also after getting rid of that t*t Kris and her pal Karly. Still cant see the female majority going with her though. Rodrigo - No wonder some of those Brazilians dont make it out of the tube stations. His temper changes too much and will upset a lot of people. Might struggle to make the Final week if he has another tantrum. Freddie - Public felt sorry for him at start and warmed to his "wackiness" but the guys just a tosser who i wouldnt tire of punching - but if you punched him he'd probably still call you "mate".