Beverley 12/08/09

I am going to Bev today as normal but I will be taking the missus for her annual dressing up day to try to win the best dressed lady award,yes you ave guessed it ,its ladies day.So all my bets were put on by dinner time on tuesday,8000 women putting 50p e.w on each race rather stretches ones patiance.Anyway heres a few to keep an eye on 2.10 KABIS AMIGOS trainer fantastic record here ,says the horse comes off a fast pace,got that from High Curragh who might not last home up the hill.2.40 the Mark Johnstone horse,his horses always improve ,as you all know.4.20 Descanti got an excellent draw and trainer has had loads of winners in the past here.4.50 Uncle micks horse Upton seas,apparently owned locally and won by 6length on previous visit to Bev.

Re: Beverley 12/08/09 4.20 Beverley I fancy this Efistorm here of Connor Dore's. An unimaginative pick maybe, but was a winner at Musselburgh off just 2 lbs lower last time out and has been in good form in general this season. Acts at this track and well drawn in stall 11. 13/2 SJ, EW.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.