IFK Hässleholm v Ljungby IF: Match Result Collapse Related Markets
Match Result
Half-time/Full-time
Correct Score
Half-time Correct Score
Half-time Result
Close Thursday 13 August 2009 - 18:00 BST

oddsformat_lbl.gifFractional Decimal American oddschange_lbl.gif

chart_off.gif IFK Hässleholm 365" class="cellOdd B" onclick="a(0,401881016,4,5,0,15); return false;" onmouseover="cellEnter(this);" onmouseout="cellExit(this);"> 1.8
chart_off.gif Draw 365" class="cellOdd B" onclick="a(0,401881017,11,4,0,15); return false;" onmouseover="cellEnter(this);" onmouseout="cellExit(this);"> 3.75
chart_off.gif Ljungby IF 365" class="cellOdd B" onclick="a(0,401881019,11,4,0,15); return false;" onmouseover="cellEnter(this);" onmouseout="cellExit(this);"> 3.75
Best Price Percentage: 108.8%
Tuesday 11 August 2009 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Helsingborg U21 v Landskrona BoIS U21 (15:00 BST) 1.28 5.5 6.5 111.34 %
maximize.gif Ã…tvidabergs FF U21 v Syrianska U21 (16:30 BST) 1.44 4.5 5 111.45 %

Re: Sweden, Midweek, 11-13th of August. What you have here is one match from "Superettan", the second division, and one match from "Division 2", which is the fourth division :) Plus you have two matches from the youth division :) I pick Väsby in Superettan, these teams are quite evenly matched so I think home advantage will make the different. The other games I won't touch :)

Re: Sweden, Midweek, 11-13th of August.

What you have here is one match from "Superettan", the second division, and one match from "Division 2", which is the fourth division :) Plus you have two matches from the youth division :) I pick Väsby in Superettan, these teams are quite evenly matched so I think home advantage will make the different. The other games I won't touch :)
Good to see some well-needed contribution on the swedish matches, Fir!:) Still, some more info about why you think Väsby will win it sure would be appreciated by me and others. There is no doubt that you have some insight, share your thoughts?:ok

Re: Sweden, Midweek, 11-13th of August. The problem with Vasby is that it's a feeder-club and it's always hard to predict how they'll do depending on which of their players are used by AIK at any given time. If Vasby gets to field top players such as Backman, Engblom and Gustavsson, I think Vasby has a terrific chance. I see no reason why these players won't be made available for this crucial game though, so I'd expect a fully staffed Vasby. AIK has a training match on Wednesday in which Vasby players will partake. I think this will be people off Vasby's bench rather than their top players. --- Trollhattan got a huge win against Syrianska in the last round, but it came at the expense of two significant suspensions: Petter Digneus, Trollhättan (D) Per Eriksson, Trollhättan (Team Captain, MF) Bilgin Aliosman, one of Trollhattan's top scorers are out due to an injury. He's scored 6 goals this year. Big loss for them. --- My pick: Vasby

Re: Sweden, Midweek, 11-13th of August. Vasby United will be hosting Trollhattan..

Vasby is in 15th place and they have 17 points..They’re in good form..They started to play better especially at home matches.In the last home game,they thrashed Vasalunds 5-2, their offensive line was completely perfect in that match.Then,they lost to Atvidabergs 2-0 on away.They used to have serious problem about scoring and bought team’s former striker Admir Catovic from Syrianska in the summer break and his transfer solved the problems in the attacking zone.Admir scored 3 goals made 2 assists in 6 games,Elvis da Silva Santana is the top scorer of the team with 5 goals.They will play with classical 4-4-2 formation against Trollhattan today.I trust Vasby for a win,they have powerful forward duo and strong midfielders like Holster and Nordbeck.I guess they will dominate the game from 1st min.till end.Vasby’s another advantage is,their two important players will return to squad after suspension.These players are ; midfielder Fredrik Holster and left back Christoffer Eriksson..It’s a crucial game for Vasby,they must win and Trollhattan looks like a very suitable opponent for that..

Trollhattan is in 14th place and they’ve only one points more from Vasby,they surprised many people last week and beat Syrianska without Bilgin Aliosman..Bilgin Aliosman is their topscorer and he will be out 4 weeks more..Last week I supposed that,they may lose one point or more against Syrianska but they beat Syrianska and really surprised me..But I think it’s over ! They haven’t another chance to win..After Bilgin’s injury,in the last game Wiklund has lead the team but Trollhattan does not play good on away and only Wiklund cant survive them...lack of Bilgin is not only problem of the team now..Their two important player is suspended and they won’t play against Vasby..These players are right winger Per Eriksson and right back Petter Digneus both players played in all league matches and..Trollhattan’s right part absolutely will be very weak without them..Without three key players,Trollhattan hasnt a 2nd chance against Vasby..

Vasby started to play well at home and their two important players return to squad,Admir Catovic made a good effect to team,and Vasby always success to grab points from crucial games like this match..On the other hand,Trollhattan isn’t an effective team on away,they try to survive in the division with the taking points at home..They had an unexpected victory last week and it caused extra credit to lose to Trollhattan..Wiklund replaced Bilgin in last game very well..But today Trollhattan has two more missing who are key players,and Wiklund cant to anything for that,actually anyone shouldn expect manything from him.Definitely,he’s not an anime hero..

In the light of such information,Vasby is a big favourite..It’s a great chance for Vasby,I trust them too much and they’ll probably win.. Vasby United 2,15 @ Expekt 10/10