The board makes a full house...

SpiritOf67

5 7 5 5 7 Sitting comfortably in the latter stages of an Sit and GO- second out of 6. In the bb and the sb who is chip leader flat calls. I have king high and we both check the board down. On the river he goes all in... now im listening to music and just waiting for the hand to be checked out and am slightly taken aback. Have a quick study of the board and check we both have full houses, though he is just trying to bully me, when I think back on it if wouldn't have been worth it for him in the risk I had the hand he had. I stupidly call and he turns over a 5 to make quads. I was almost guaranteed ITM and felt to win it. Feel like such a twat and for the first time in a while feel on tilt. Just looking at it again he could have beaten me with a 7 aswell, can't believe I called, just looked at it too quickly :puke

Re: The board makes a full house... he could have beaten you with a lot more hands and not just a 7..... if he has pocket pair higher than 7s then he beats you too.... should never call in the hope of a split pot anyways. A good one I sometimes try is when the board is reading 10 J Q K A rainbow, I would push all in as it is a gtd split pot.... tis nice to see people folding to the all in though! :loon

Re: The board makes a full house...

he could have beaten you with a lot more hands and not just a 7..... if he has pocket pair higher than 7s then he beats you too.... should never call in the hope of a split pot anyways. A good one I sometimes try is when the board is reading 10 J Q K A rainbow, I would push all in as it is a gtd split pot.... tis nice to see people folding to the all in though! :loon
I just wasn't thinking mate, was sailing along waiting for the blinds to go up and suddenly I'm out, so frustrating knowing I was on the verge of folding. Just played another game there and went out my AK missed and tens held up all in. Been on such a good run too, may give it a rest for a few days to cool off :@