pokerchamp79

who is the best ?  

1. 1.

• Neteller
    • Moneybookers
    • Credit and debit cards
    • Ecocard

Re: who is the best ?

I have just started to play online and have come across several deposit options like Moneybookers' date=' Neteller, Click2Pay and Giropay. What do you guys find the best one and why?[/quote'] I wouldn't use Click2Pay again - Took an age to withdraw, then they sent a Cheque in Euros, whcih cost me an admin fee to get converted at the Bank. Now use Moneybookers, never had any hassles, excellent compnay IMO

Personally, I would choose NETELLER. ;) If you have any questions about us or need any help, let me know.
:welcome Andrew....great to see someone from Neteller join!:ok Can you tell me how much you charge for transferring funds to another person on Neteller...is it a set amount or a % of the amount involved? Cheers TQM

:welcome Andrew....great to see someone from Neteller join!:ok Can you tell me how much you charge for transferring funds to another person on Neteller...is it a set amount or a % of the amount involved? Cheers TQM
Thanks for having me. We actually just launched our new Money Transfer: http://sendmoney.neteller.com/
With no transfer fees for the receiver, the sender only pays a 1% transfer fee up to a maximum of 10 USD.
Let me know if there's anything else.