Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll - 16th August 2009

Chapman

Re: Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll.

I never got the password for this despite completing the survey. :( How many started in the end. Is anyone here still in? (thread now unlocked btw)[/quote Me Neither, and did survey in plenty of time. Cant even find tourni in lobby :lol Is it me , or Pokerstars ? :unsure

Re: Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll. Sorry guys, feel like I made a mistake posting this one now. :unsure AG - There were just over 3k runners with the top 600 or so paid - also 5 minute blinds so it turned into a shove fest pretty quickly. I went out quite early but had a laugh, was down to 500 chips and managed to get back up to 3000, back right down to 290 and back up to 4000, picked up KK AIPF V A8s and he rivered a flush to see me out :lol

Re: Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll.

I had to type the tourney id in the find a touney thing PS has, also would have been happy to send either you the PW if I'd known, its not like you've both just signed up here for a PW and would have made no difference to the value with 3K entrants in.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll. First off read the two quoted posts below carefully,then click on this link. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/password-requests-forum-rules-33338/

Password wont be posted here. Please stop asking.
Check your emails....... Dear Chapman82, PokerStars would like to invite you to participate in our survey. The survey can be found at Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please make sure you enter your EXACT User ID at the end of the survey. PokerStars would like to reward your participation by offering you the chance to play in our $5,000 Feedback Freeroll. The entry details will be at the end of the survey. Please complete the survey by the 9th August. Please note that we use a third party tool called Zoomerang to facilitate all of our surveys. Thank you, The PokerStars Team Edit: Deleted link.
Hello' date=' how do i get the password? i didnt get any e-mails[/quote']

Re: Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll. Everybody knows it-unfortunately the governments of the world have instructed us not to let you know may seem harsh especially as it is only you we cant tell but orders are orders:sad Hopefully they will come to an agreement and transport you back in time and then include you in the email list which contained the password:ok

hwo no the pssword from feedback freeroll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...