Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll - 16th August 2009

Chapman

Check your emails....... Dear Chapman82, PokerStars would like to invite you to participate in our survey. The survey can be found at Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please make sure you enter your EXACT User ID at the end of the survey. PokerStars would like to reward your participation by offering you the chance to play in our $5,000 Feedback Freeroll. The entry details will be at the end of the survey. Please complete the survey by the 9th August. Please note that we use a third party tool called Zoomerang to facilitate all of our surveys. Thank you, The PokerStars Team Edit: Deleted link.

Re: Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll. Chapman, I know you mean well but it specifically states that this survey is not to be openly accessed on Forums....I'd play safe and delete the link if I was you!:unsure I'm sure Avon will be along soon so she'll probably clarify! TQM

Re: Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll.

When you finish the survey it says about when the freeroll is and it gives you the password. And at the bottom you have to put in your user id.
didnt for me it said about user name but no password :sad:sad:sad

Re: Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll. strange i got survey last week then one today neither said about freerol:( had several surveys in the past and got 150fpp each though so cant complain,,or maybe i complain to much and thats why ive had so many suveys hehe..

didnt for me it said about user name but no password
Same here. Had one a couple of weeks ago. It said make sure you get your username correct so I thought I might get something later. Didn't see any mention of a tournament or password. Maybe I got my username wrong. :eyes I suppose it might be worth dropping an email to Support to ask about it.

Re: Pokerstars $5K Feedback Freeroll. I just dropped stars an email, i told em i completed survey, got this responce "Regarding $5,000 Feedback Freeroll', details will be provided 24 hours before the event starts. Please get back to us on August 15th, as the password to this tournament will not be provided until then."

I just took a screenprint of this. Put it into paint. Used the rubber option to erase the black bits and hey presto the password is revealed. Simple enough!
really?... surely when its saved the black ink becomes part of the picture, when its rubbed out all will go?